BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Lyndsea W.
Honestly, if I could give this 0 stars I would. I love the original better than sex but something went wrong here! I love the packaging but that's about it. This mascara is so clumpy and sticky. And when I went to the beach it was instant raccoon eyes. Which obviously shouldn't be happening with a waterproof mascara. Sorry too faced but it's a no from me!
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
I had a mini version of this mascara and I really liked it! I always thought that the brush on the Better than Sex mascara looked a little too big, but it actually was just the right size. My lashes looked big and voluminous but not clumpy. Great product, one of the best I've ever tried.
Dulce Isabel H.
Henderson, NV
I was looking for a máscara that last Long, and to make my eyelashes longer and thick, and of course the most important thing to not make them down. If you are looking for all that this is the perfect mascara for you. Some people doesn't like that is hard to remove since it's water proof but I'm okay with that. I simply love this mascara.
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
This mascara is the best! I have little lashes and this mascara makes them look full and lifted! Lasts all day this is definitely my fav even tho a little pricier
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I have used the original one and this waterproof one and they are amazing! I have used this mascara several times and love it! My eye color is blue and this mascara makes my lashes so long and full that it gives my lashes life! The waterproof one last all day and holds up! I recommend this!
Isabel P.
124 West Broad St 2nd Fl Bridgeton, NJ
I love Love LOVE this mascara!!! It's absolutely perfect. I don't use it everyday solely for the fact that I don't want to finish it. It lengths my eyes lashes making them look a lot longer than they are, and my eyelashes are long already. I cannot wait to get enough money to buy it again.
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
This mascara formula is phenomenal. It lengths, adds volume, and separates all of your lashes for a beautiful false lash effect. The waterproof formula is perfection. It will not come off for anything. I highly suggest getting a good cleanser or mascara melter to remove it. But it's fantastically long lasting with no crumbles or smudges.
Marlena L.
By far my favorite waterproof mascara! Stays on all day with no smudging even after a lot of crying. Makes lashes look super long and nice. Applicator is starting to develop a few clump here and there but I have had it for a while so no complaints there. Will definitely buy again.
Alexa J.
Crown Point
I wore this mascara on my wedding day, and it worked out amazingly. It made my lashes look fantastic, and it didn't smudge or flake. The wand isn't my favorite, but it worked fine (the shape is a bit odd), and it was a little difficult to remove. Overall, I like it and would repurchase!
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
I take this with me wherever I go. Although it's a little pricey compared to my drug store mascara, it is a must to have waterproof mascara. I have dark brown eyes and the bristles on the wand helps intensify my thin long lashes to give me a faux Demi wispy lash look. Love love love!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.