BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Tricia S.
Mays Landing, NJ
I just received this as a freebie from too faced website with a previous purchase and first off, the fake water drops on the mascara is unexpected yet cute. The wand has an "hourglass" type shape and after using it, it's very lightweight, long lasting and looks very natural despite adding two coats. I cannot say if it's "very dark" like other reviewers because I have naturally blue-black hair but I love how natural it looks. Not into the 5 layers of mascara-kardashian look and this really holds up to expectations! I actually prefer this over my fave mascara go-to of 5 years tarte lights, camera action! mascara
esperanza m.
If you have straight lashes definitely try this it's the best thing I've never used a mascara till I tried this one all other mascaras make my eyelashes go straight down and I do curl them I don't know why they just go straight down but when I tried this one they kept a curl and it made my eyes look big I love this mascara so much 😍😍
Gabrielle M.
This brush is good! Helps my lashes move freely through it without clumping. I got this at ulta. A little pricey but for the results, you should expect that. I love this. It is water proof so you will need remover to take it off
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I never thought I could find a better mascara than the original better than sex but I have. It is extremely easy to apply and it very long lasting. I literally have to scrub it off my face in order for it to come off. I will 100% purchase this again!
Jadzia R.
Mesa
I have very sensitive eyes but this mascara never let me down. I have purchased the waterproof and the regular better than sex and both are amazing! They don’t flake and never look clumpy. They lift my lashes and keep them that way all day long. I will definitely be repurchasing. It’s my #1 mascara.
Kristen W.
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED! I've tried other, more expensive, high end mascara and never achieved these results! It holds a curl all day, and doesn't flake as much as some other waterproof mascaras. I thought the hype about this couldn't possible be legitimate, but I was SO wrong. I'm a true believer!
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara was love at first wear! Too faced sure knows how to ensure if you cry, you aren't going to have 'raccoon' eyes. Starting off with the packaging, it's is a beautiful hue of sea foam green blue with the too faced name embossed on the side along with tiny detailed water-like droplets all over that give the illusion that the tube has been immersed in water but is repelling it(I love how this design ties in with the waterproof claim). Moving onto the product, when you unscrew the wand from tube, you will notice the bristles are very much the same as the original (an hourglass shape that picks up quite a bit of product that allows for a build-able falsies look). The formula is similar, but is not as dry as the original in order to lock lashes in place. Therefore it takes about 2-5 minutes to dry depending on how many coats you use, but it's worth the wait because it definitely keeps your lashes looking good and smudgeproof.
Alison S.
Waco
I was given this mascara as a gift, I really wanted to love it, but didn’t! It went on ok, but not as full as I liked and because it was waterproof it was hard to get off and felt kind of sticky. I would not buy again. My all time favorite mascara for about the same price is Lancôme Hypnose Drama!
juuuuulie 💁.
Allston, MA
I had wasted so much money buying expensive mascaras when my friend told me about Too Faced's Better Than Sex. I tried it and was instantly hooked. Not only is it extremely affordable, but my eyelashes look thick and full and beautiful! Never again will I get suckered into buying expensive mascaras!
Cassie S.
seattle
My GO TO mascara for about three years now. Every bit as good as the original, with the added bonus that it doesn’t flake off. There’s nothing better than this mascara - no, not even sex 😂
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.