BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Betty S.
Toccoa, Georgia
This wasn't as good as I expected based on reviews I've read. The best part was that it wasn't clumpy at all and it was definitely water proof. The down side was it didn't seem to add any illusion of length to my lashes and it seemed to flake off onto my under eye area. I guess it works for some people but it wasn't very good for me.
Lucy S.
Kirkland, WA
SO CLUMPY WHAT?!?
I have short stubborn straight asian eyelashes, and wow this is definitely not better than (hmm you know what I'm talking about ye).
It takes me forever to use this, I think it's more of the formula's problem rather than the wand/applicator. The packaging is nice though, it feels heavy and they put a lot of time into it.
Would not buy again.
Maira S.
Arlington, VA
I've been a fan of this mascara for quite some time. The waterproof version of this mascara is great and hold up well. My eyelashes look longer and fuller with this mascara, but after some use the formula tends to dry out, this the application is clumpy. However, I've had good experiences and would buy again.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Too Faced Better than Sex waterproof mascara is almost as good as the original. I like that it gives you very full and voluminous lashes. Waterproof mascara tends to irritate my eyes a bit, so I generally prefer mascara that isn't waterproof. I would recommend this one though. Too Faced has a very high quality mascara.
Alba S.
Humble, TX
I honestly don’t understand what all the hype is with this mascara. I don’t wear falsies because my lashes are pretty long so mascara I’m picky with. I got the waterproof version after I was told it didn’t flake like the regular version. This one flakes less but still flaked. So not worth it.
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is the best waterproof mascara I've ever used in my life! It applies just like the regular better than sex mascara, but it's even better because it's waterproof so it won't flake or run! I HIGHLY recommend this.
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
This isn't as great as what everyone told me it would be. It's an alright mascara but is not what I expected and not worth $23 in my opinion. I've found drug store mascara better than this mascara, however I love other Too faced products!
Hayley S.
Evansville
One of my favorite mascaras. It's long lasting and makes your lashes look long and full. I use this everyday. Too Faced products NEVER disappoints. I bought this on the Ulta app. I will continue to buy this. It's one of my favorites. It's worth the price!
Chavaughn M.
Many people complain about it being super hard to take off... I use the Clique Take the Day Off remover and it takes the mascara off instantly! You just need to find better makeup removers haha It does get a little clumpy but it adds length and volume better than my other mascaras so I would recommend it!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
This is a good waterproof mascara. I like to use the regular mascara daily, but sometimes you need waterproof. On those days I add a coat of regular and then a coat of waterproof on top. That is the best solution I've found to having volume, length, and waterproof.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.