BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
My lashes are honestly so straight and small, I NEED a good waterproof mascara to put volume and length into my lashes and this mascara does the trick! I've tried other waterproof mascaras, but none of them hold like this one does. The only con is it dries up pretty fast, but it's still my favorite of all time!
Maira S.
Arlington, VA
I've been a fan of this mascara for quite some time. The waterproof version of this mascara is great and hold up well. My eyelashes look longer and fuller with this mascara, but after some use the formula tends to dry out, this the application is clumpy. However, I've had good experiences and would buy again.
Lucy S.
Kirkland, WA
SO CLUMPY WHAT?!?
I have short stubborn straight asian eyelashes, and wow this is definitely not better than (hmm you know what I'm talking about ye).
It takes me forever to use this, I think it's more of the formula's problem rather than the wand/applicator. The packaging is nice though, it feels heavy and they put a lot of time into it.
Would not buy again.
Shelley R.
Kirby, TX
It says it's waterproof and it freaking means it!
The packaging is so cute! I love the feeling of "water" drops all over it. The formula is pretty creamy, can be layered in my opinion, it's a wonderful product that you need to keep in your bag at all times!
Ansley T.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product! I wore it to my high school graduation! I cried and cried but my mascara never budged! It is a little hard to get off too! Just use a micellar water and that does the trick! Again I love this and would 100% recommend it!!
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
Honestly, this mascara is my all time favorite! Not only is it 100% waterproof, but you get the results of beautiful, long lashes! This mascara is so great that falsies are not needed! I've cried in this mascara along with going swimming! It does not budge!
Makinna H.
louisville
After using an eyelash curler, this product gives me AMAZING lashes. They look almost like fake lashes but without all the effort that takes. Waterproof is definitely waterproof. I use the micellar water from yes to to get it off without pulling all my lashes out. 10/10 would recommend. Gives length and volume
Lauren A.
Julesburg, CO
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! I use this every single day! It glides on better than any other mascara that I have ever tried! It works better than anything else! I have green eyes, and it goes great with it! I recomment it to anyone who wants to get a good full set of real eyelashes!
Ellie S.
Collinsville, IL
I love this mascara! It’s a constant repurchase for me. However, the one thing I wish they could fix with the formula is the flakiest. I notice that in the beginning, everything is flawless application-wise and the product will last all day, but after a couple months it gets very flaky. The shelf life should be longer than that.
Betty S.
Toccoa, Georgia
This wasn't as good as I expected based on reviews I've read. The best part was that it wasn't clumpy at all and it was definitely water proof. The down side was it didn't seem to add any illusion of length to my lashes and it seemed to flake off onto my under eye area. I guess it works for some people but it wasn't very good for me.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.