BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Holley S.
This mascara is very clumpy and it takes FOREVER to get off even with really good make up remover. It always leaves black residue under my eyes which makes my dark circles stand out more. However, it is completely water proof and makes your lashes big and full.
Sasha S.
Awesome mascara! Build able. Lightweight. Long lasting and works great for holding up my lashes. 100% waterproof so no worries there. I love the brush and the packaging of this really sexy product. I recommend completely.
Amy M.
Fort Worth, TX
Filled my lashes in beautifully! Love the packaging of course! BUT the product is amazing and I am glad that I got it. Yes, it was not cheap but with the quality of it, I am pleased with it! (Bought at Ulta)
Emily A.
Ames, IA
BEST MASCARA EVER! I used this every day for months and it's my absolute favorite. It doesn't clump and after I apply it, it looks like I'm wearing false lashes (but I'm not)! I had to quit buying it so often because it is a little on the pricier side, but it's definitely worth the money. UGH, I love it so much!
Jennifer H.
Ok....so this is a mixed review for me I wanted to love it because I absolutely love the original mascara and really wanted a water proof version...however regardless of how waterproof this product is (and it is definitely waterproof) it takes forever to dry!! I mean you have to be very careful when applying it so u don't smudge it....you don't want to blink or barely move your lashes while it dries or u will ruin your eyeshadow! You have to do top lashes and wait and wait and wait and then move onto your bottom lashes and wait some more! Ugh with that said once it dries it does look amazing and it is waterproof but who has time to sit and wait forever for it to dry? Honestly that's my biggest complaint! It's a very messy application and a long waiting time. Seriously If they fix the application issues it will be a great mascara! So hopefully they'll improve it!
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
This mascara is just as incredible as I heard before buying. Just one coat and you have long glamorous dark lashes! The price is good and it lasts forever! I use it every morning and have gotten several of my friends to make the switch!
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
My lashes are honestly so straight and small, I NEED a good waterproof mascara to put volume and length into my lashes and this mascara does the trick! I've tried other waterproof mascaras, but none of them hold like this one does. The only con is it dries up pretty fast, but it's still my favorite of all time!
Laura C.
okay.... so I love the original mascara because it makes my eyelashes look more bigger and curled. I also love this one because its waterproof and its just the same as the original one. Of course you have to be careful on putting it on again because you don't want it to smudge but I would buy this product again
Tiinaye H.
Burlington, NC
This mascara is my favorite by far. I can only put 1 coat on an i good with that. It is a good value and a little pricey. I got mines at sephora in jcpenny. To me it is the best because it makes my eyelashes longer than other mascara. Yes I would recommend it.
stephanie e.
I'm in love with this mascara, it's the best mascara I have ever used. I was skeptical when I first bought it but once I tried it my lashes looked like I had false eyelashes, I received so many compliments and it didn't come off until I used make-up remover. Y'all get you a tube of this you won't be disapointed.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.