BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
$12 is a drug store price for regular mascara - not for this magic stick! This mascara works so awesome! I love it! Not only is it affordable but it works like a super expensive kind. I recommend again and again! I love it a lot. It is definitely my favorite!
Samythealien
tplanning to go for a dip? well if you are then you might want to apply this before, the Too Faced Better Than Sex WATERPROOF Mascara is the product that wont smear either run when you get in water. I use this mascara when I'm planning to go to the beach or the pool, so I have long and beautiful lashes that enhace my eyes.
Sarah A.
Merced, CA
I've always stuck to drug store because I could never find one in high end that made my lashes curl. I only use waterproof cause that's what keeps them curled and I new my curl would stay but when I saw how full and longer this mascara made my eyes look. I knew I was going to buy the bigger one after my sample! &a the packaging is so cute!!
Amber D.
Ottawa, OH
Had really high hopes had so many good reviews saldy did not met expectations at ALL . made my eye lashes itch and flakes terribly tried again to think maybe just allergies and sadly same effect thankfully i just got a little tube. Wouldnt waste your money
Amanda B.
I am in love with this product! In comparison to the original too faced mascara this is a whole lot better! The non waterproof version was horrible, became very flakey and gross throughout the day. With the waterproof version I do not have that issue anymore, I also wipe off the extra product before I apply it to my lashes. My lashes are so bold and thick when I wear this!
Bobbie G.
Blythewood, SC
To be perfectly honest, I don't typically care to give bad reviews, and I really wanted to love this product. I have absolutely nothing against Too Faced, they're a great brand! I am such a huge fan of the original version of this, I thought, well why not try the waterproof for the same price? It's got to be better, right? Wrong. So, so wrong. Initially taking the wand out of the tube, there was SO much product caked onto the wand, you could barely see the bristles. After much scraping, actually applying the product wasn't much better. In fact, it gets worse. Only after a stroke or two, the product started caking and making my lashes look extremely messy. Oh, and you want to take it off after having a clumpy mass on your lashes? Haha, not happening. When they say 'waterproof' they mean soap proof & make up remover proof. It was horrible trying to take it off! I did end up waiting a few houra before trying to remove it, but that didn't help at all. It felt like it was cemented onto my poor little lashes. I lost so many lashes after using this. I do not recommend this at all.
savannah p.
I purchased this after using the non waterproof version and did not like it at all. I actually prefer the non waterproof version as it applies much better to the lashes. I purchased it through ULTA and would not buy this product again. Not even my makeup remover would remove it well enough and my lashes clumped terribly.
sarahi d.
pennsauken, NJ
One of my favorite mascaras! I love the packaging it's so pretty and has textures of water droplets on it. The formula is really nice and it last all day on my lashes without budging. It is a little pricey compared to drugstore mascaras but i feel it's definitely worth it. It also makes my lashes look longer and there isn't much clumping that goes on while I apply.
Laurie L.
Super clumpy. I paid $24 to have a super clumpy mascara with a crappy applicator. The applicator doesn't help sort out the clumps, they just sit on the applicator. It's waterproof, so very hard to get off and it looks ridiculous
ally d.
Philadelphia, PA
I couldn’t rate the non waterproof which is what I mainly use but I have used this and it is VERY waterproof. It’s not hard to get off don’t worry. Just need a good makeup remover. But anyway this mascara is all about volume and length. It’s gives you everything you could want and more. Definitely not for those going for a natural look! This is false lashes in a tube.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.