BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
ashleigh g.
Valatie, NY
can give a variety of different looks. Could give a full lash look or a dramatic look or even a natural look. this product is amazing if you want your lashes to look amazing all day long. definitely would recommend for anyone that sweats a lot, watery eyes, or if you go swimming. it also lasts long and you don't have to reapply.
Keybi H.
Chesterfield , VA
At first I was in live with it! My mom gave it to me as a gift and I had heard everrrryone going crazy about this amazing mascara and the name claims to be better than sex! It was pretty amazing first try. But after about a week the mascara was clumping too much and not working it's magic like it had been doing. So once again sex became the best thing in my life.
Cheyenne O.
I love this mascara! I recently bought it and tried it for the first time. I applied a few coats slowly to make sure my lashes weren't clumped together and it gave me great volume and length. This is a must try for any mascara lovers!
Carly C.
This is my all time favorite mascara. I've been using a travel size that I got in a subscription box and I probably won't ever get another brand now. It makes your lashes look super natural and it lasts all day. It is very waterproof.
Kara B.
Milton, DE
Although I absolutely love Too Faced Better Than Sex mascaras, I'm not the biggest fan of their waterproof. The packaging is gorgeous and I'm so happy they finally made a waterproof mascara, but this takes SOOOOO LONG to dry! Once it dries, it stays on all night and is absolutely waterproof. But taking 5 minutes to dry is way too long for me
Olivia A.
Peralta , NM
First off, I was really happy to hear of this waterproof version because the original smeared and rubbed off like CRAZY on me. BUT, this one was NOT any better. Does not feel waterproof, it still smeared and looked horrible... I DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THE HYPE on this product. Save your $21 and go buy a Maybelline or cover girl mascara
Grayson C.
This is definitely one of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. Beyond being waterproof this must have a totally different formula to the original better than sex. The brush is the same, but I find that my lashes clump like crazy with this and don't with the original. This is also impossible to get off and takes or many of your lashes.
Cassidy P.
Walker, LA
It's a very good mascara being that it's from Too Faced. I've been using it for a few months now. Although most mascaras suit different people differently , i find that it sort of comes on heavy and on my eyelashes it sort of clumps sometimes. although it IS waterproof and it works wonderful other than coming on a little heavy and sort of clumpy! would definitely buy it again! 💜
Jacob A.
Mclean, VA
I found the formula of the waterproof bts mascara to be more clumpy than the regular formula. This creates a kinda too intense thickness on the lashes that kind of looks clumsy. I have never experienced problems with water on the original mascara so frankly I would just get the original. The packaging is insanely gorgeous though.
Maggie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have thin, short and straight eyelashes. For those who have similar eyelashes to mine, I do not recommend using this mascara. The formulation is too wet to keep lashes curled, even after using a lash curler. Also, it gets clumpy very easily because it is so wet and the stopper does not take off enough mascara at the end.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.