BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kaia H.
Orlando
Love this mascara if you're looking for something that will not budge. I use this product whenever I know it's going to be hot out and it will not melt off everywhere on your face. The only thing I'm not a fan of is it can get a little clumpy and goopy so I use a light hand with it. Other than that great product and I would recommend!
nanci V.
Pittsburg, CA
Not sure if I bought a bad batch or if it’s just the product itself but it is extremely clumpy and thick,makes my eyelashes look gross.Packaging is ok but I will not be buying again.Was my first time using an expensive mascara but I will definitely go back to just using drug store since this product was so horrible. $20 gone to waste.
Braden L.
Okay. I am in love with the original Better Than Sex mascara, but this stuff.. the waterproof.. Definitely not the same. My lashes do not curl when I use this, they get very clumpy and worst of all I cannot get it off my eyelashes at the end of the day no matter what I use. I would not recommend the waterproof, stick to the original.
Cassidy P.
Walker, LA
It's a very good mascara being that it's from Too Faced. I've been using it for a few months now. Although most mascaras suit different people differently , i find that it sort of comes on heavy and on my eyelashes it sort of clumps sometimes. although it IS waterproof and it works wonderful other than coming on a little heavy and sort of clumpy! would definitely buy it again! 💜
Ryan F.
Riverview
This is a good mascara that is higher end, but I recommend the non-waterproof version more. This one just isn't the same as the original, and it is extremely difficult to take off even with makeup remover which is a pro and a con within itself. I would still recommend this mascara because it does lengthen and volumize the lashes.
Keybi H.
Chesterfield , VA
At first I was in live with it! My mom gave it to me as a gift and I had heard everrrryone going crazy about this amazing mascara and the name claims to be better than sex! It was pretty amazing first try. But after about a week the mascara was clumping too much and not working it's magic like it had been doing. So once again sex became the best thing in my life.
Natalie M.
Rockville Centre
I only give this three stars because although i love the volume and length and color it gives my lashes, it is SO CLUMPY. I applied this mascara most of the time with a different bristled brush and loved the outcome. If they came out with a less clumpy brush i would definitely purchase again but until then i would not recommend.
Maggie L.
Los Angeles, CA
I have thin, short and straight eyelashes. For those who have similar eyelashes to mine, I do not recommend using this mascara. The formulation is too wet to keep lashes curled, even after using a lash curler. Also, it gets clumpy very easily because it is so wet and the stopper does not take off enough mascara at the end.
ashleigh g.
Valatie, NY
can give a variety of different looks. Could give a full lash look or a dramatic look or even a natural look. this product is amazing if you want your lashes to look amazing all day long. definitely would recommend for anyone that sweats a lot, watery eyes, or if you go swimming. it also lasts long and you don't have to reapply.
Erin M.
Oldsmar, FL
I love this mascara, and will never go to another brand. It is great at separating my lashes, making my eyes look open and great. Perfect amount of volume and length. The formula is non-clumpy, and so easy to apply.  It's very easy to take off with makeup remover, but I trust that it won't look smudgy around my eyes during the day
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.