BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Olivia L.
WHITEHALL, OH
Loveeee this mascara! It is easy to build with other mascaras, and really is water proof. I apply this water proof mascara on last (even over my falsies!). I purchased mine from Sephora, and I would recommend purchasing it yourself if you love that fuller look! Too Faced Better Than Sex water proof mascara is a MUST for your makeup bag!!
Hayley R.
Campbellsville
This mascara is great. It makes your lashes look thick and long. However; in my opinion, it’s biggest pro, being waterproof, is also its biggest con. This mascara is incredibly difficult to take off at night. Although I enjoyed it, since finishing my first tube I have just stuck with the original formula as opposed to the waterproof one.
Trianna J.
Chelsea, MA
So I have wonderfully watery eyes (sarcasm, of course) and I'm always on the hunt for a fantastic waterproof mascara. Something that doesn't flake, clump or start to get gooey when my lashes get wet. This checks everything off my list, plus it doesn't dry out my lashes or make them fall out when removing the mascara. The packaging is wonderful as well as the product. I've had so many people ask me if my lashes are real. They look thick, long and fanned out. Extremely pigmented too. My one thing would be to swipe your lashes with the wand once and maybe let it dry a little before doing your bottom lashes because the product does take a minute to dry. I decided to test drive this at a water park for my son's birthday and after hours of water rides, IT DID NOT BUDGE.
julie B.
walnut, CA
I've always been a drug store kind of girl when it came to waterproof mascara because of my thin straight lashes. I truly wanted to be a lover of this mascara BUT sadly I'm not....I will say that it could just be me but this made my eyes very red and watery, So watery that I had to give up on all mascara's fully and get lash extensions  (which I actually really love).  I did recently get a travel size as a gift and will try it again....Wish me luck..
Charlene M.
This mascara, is your typical lengthening mascara, that is available I. Two sizes. This is my first time using this product. It has nice packaging  and seems fancy with the way the packaging has water droplets around the tube. I would recommend this product to his who haven’t tried it out, but it definitely is not a must have.
Jessica G.
San Jacinto, CA
This is basically BTS 2.0!! The waterproof formula will last you all day. The packaging is amazing and the wand, oh goodness. I purchased mine at Sephora, I was a longtime BTS user, didn't know it came in a waterproof formula until a couple of months ago but I'm so glad I found it.
Kaylee R.
This mascara was a great buy for me. I love the applicator, it makes it so easy and smooth to put on. My eyes are hazel and this mascara goes so well with them. I highly recommend, the waterproof is definitely there, they stay curled and luscious all day. You definitely have to invest in a good eye makeup remover to get this off though.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
This waterproof mascara is INCREDIBLE!!!! I only use waterproof mascaras, but all of the ones with great effects weren't waterproof. This gives me long, bold lashes that look amazing. I don't even have to curl my lashes for whatever reason. I'm a fan for life now. It leaves my lashes very full after 3 layers. You do have to give it time to dry after applying each layer.
Hannah A.
Lovvvveeeee this mascara! It makes your lashes look longer, thicker and fluffier. It's great because it's not cakey or clumpy. It's super natural looking. I use it every day, it's all I buy! It lasts a while too, definitely worth a try!Too Faced Better Than Sex MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Braden L.
Okay. I am in love with the original Better Than Sex mascara, but this stuff.. the waterproof.. Definitely not the same. My lashes do not curl when I use this, they get very clumpy and worst of all I cannot get it off my eyelashes at the end of the day no matter what I use. I would not recommend the waterproof, stick to the original.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.