BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Briana B.
Like I said for the one that isn't water proof ! It's the best mascara to me of all time! The price is of good value too! I haven't used a mascara that hasn't clumped of made my eyelash look so much longer than the usual. They make my lashes look like falsies
Aliceea G.
Williston, FL
This product is a unique one just like its sister, the original formulated version. I love how ol even though it's water proof it still gives that even spread out feathered look unlike some mascaras that tend to clump the eyelashes together and make a complete mess.
Melissa A.
Southampton, NY
I honestly do not understand the hype behind this mascara. I bought it and I am so disappointed by it. It doesn't length my lashes and it doesn't even hold my curl. The only thing I can say it does is that it makes them look a bit fuller. I look for lengthen mascaras so this is not for me. Shame on me for buying an entire bottle instead of a trial size. I do have other friends where this looks amazing on them, def try it or before shelling out the money for an entire tube like me!
Kay D.
webster, TX
OMG let me tell ya sis if you wanna look like a mother freaking  play boy bunny with Lashes  popping this is the  one for you and when your  boo sees you and  propose marriage to you and you are crying  Too Faced got you  . No racoon face it's easy to take  off and  it  looks amazing!!!
Tonya M.
Love this line. All of the products that I have tried from Too Faced have been wonderful. The mascara is long lasting and wears well.
I also LOVE that Not only is Too Faced a 100% cruelty-free beauty line, but they also have a pretty extensive selection of vegan cosmetics! This is huge in my purchasing decisions and support of a company.
I would highly recommend this line of cosmetics to anyone.
Shaunice L.
Really plumps the eyelashes x4! Fake eyelashes are basically unnecessary. One issue with the product is the brush size, if it were a little smaller it could reach the inner and outer corners easier. Sometimes flakes when dry. Love how dark and large my lashes look using this mascara.
Mollie B.
Tried the regular and didn't love it. Tried the waterproof to see if it made any difference, but sadly it did not. Even while it did add volume to my lashes, I looked crazy by the end of the day. Again had issues with smudging all along the bottom of my eyes. Not cute and not worth it.
Trianna J.
Chelsea, MA
So I have wonderfully watery eyes (sarcasm, of course) and I'm always on the hunt for a fantastic waterproof mascara. Something that doesn't flake, clump or start to get gooey when my lashes get wet. This checks everything off my list, plus it doesn't dry out my lashes or make them fall out when removing the mascara. The packaging is wonderful as well as the product. I've had so many people ask me if my lashes are real. They look thick, long and fanned out. Extremely pigmented too. My one thing would be to swipe your lashes with the wand once and maybe let it dry a little before doing your bottom lashes because the product does take a minute to dry. I decided to test drive this at a water park for my son's birthday and after hours of water rides, IT DID NOT BUDGE.
julie B.
walnut, CA
I've always been a drug store kind of girl when it came to waterproof mascara because of my thin straight lashes. I truly wanted to be a lover of this mascara BUT sadly I'm not....I will say that it could just be me but this made my eyes very red and watery, So watery that I had to give up on all mascara's fully and get lash extensions  (which I actually really love).  I did recently get a travel size as a gift and will try it again....Wish me luck..
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like the waterproof formula is a lot goopier than the original. I love the original, and I like this one too. It's definitely the most waterproof mascara I've EVER used, however, it does sometimes get hard and can put stress on my lash line,
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.