BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
This one doesn't compare to the original better than sex mascara but it's still pretty great! The only downside to this product is that it's extremely hard to get it all off your lashes and it also will flake and fall causing smudging underneath the eye. It can cause raccoon eye at times. But it does the job and makes your lashes long and thick!
Mollie B.
Tried the regular and didn't love it. Tried the waterproof to see if it made any difference, but sadly it did not. Even while it did add volume to my lashes, I looked crazy by the end of the day. Again had issues with smudging all along the bottom of my eyes. Not cute and not worth it.
Greys R.
Otis, OR
Okayyy so I bought this because I was obsessed with the better than sex mascara. I actually purchased it to wear it on the day of my cousins wearing cuz I knew I probably would end up bawling at some point. Anyway it was just so disappointing. It was so clumpy which the bts mascara is but this ones just too much! Don't really recommend it!
Shaunice L.
Really plumps the eyelashes x4! Fake eyelashes are basically unnecessary. One issue with the product is the brush size, if it were a little smaller it could reach the inner and outer corners easier. Sometimes flakes when dry. Love how dark and large my lashes look using this mascara.
Sylvia B.
Gives great volume the length it gives my eyelashes is amazing it's my go too máscara especially the waterproof for rainy days got mine at sephora during the winter still have it I will definitely buy a new one when I run out
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I love this mascara. It gives my lashes everything they need. It gives volume, curl, thickness, and fullness. It lasts throughout the day and does not flake all over the place like most mascaras do. It is waterproof, so it’s great for the summer time.
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
When it says waterproof it means WATERPROOF! With that being said it is a great mascara but it is very difficult to remove and I have found that it clumps together pretty easily when applying it. It did its job which I would say is worth it but I probably won't be purchasing it again.
Briana B.
Like I said for the one that isn't water proof ! It's the best mascara to me of all time! The price is of good value too! I haven't used a mascara that hasn't clumped of made my eyelash look so much longer than the usual. They make my lashes look like falsies
Melissa S.
Buckeye, AZ
The original better than sec mascara is my favorite so when the waterproof one came out and had to buy it. It works just as well as the original but is waterproof. It stays until I take it off. Does not smear or budge. It makes lashes so full and thick.
Kay D.
webster, TX
OMG let me tell ya sis if you wanna look like a mother freaking  play boy bunny with Lashes  popping this is the  one for you and when your  boo sees you and  propose marriage to you and you are crying  Too Faced got you  . No racoon face it's easy to take  off and  it  looks amazing!!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.