BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1905)
Hope C.
Too faced makes amazing mascara, it's my absolute favorite among others. The waterproof definitely stays on, sometimes too well! It can be a little difficult to remove completely, but comes off easily enough with makeup remover or Vaseline. I highly recommend for beautiful long lasting lashes!
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Pros: it is waterproof and works well
Cons: it's clumpy and hard to put on.

It is easy to apply, but I feel as if too much product comes out. It's been great in the summers. I recommend but only for pool days. Not everyday wear.
Olivia V.
Chula Vista, CA
This product overall gives you the best, full looking lashes that you expected when buying this item. Unfortunately there is one problem. When the time comes to wash it off , IT DOESNT COME OFF YOUR EYELASHES . yes it is waterproof, but even with makeup remover , my eyelashes were sticking together. The day after I even had some of the product in my lashes still . Not very good . But amazing product overall
Makenzie G.
St. Peter
I love this mascara. I bought a smaple one to test and i would get the full size. I love the packaging with the little droplets. Its a good value for the quality of the product. It's pretty waterproof like it advertises. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Stephanie O.
My absolute favorite mascara! I am a huge cry baby, so I love that they made it water proof and I love that it works! It lasts all day and I can build on it if I have to, I have gone through two Of these so far and I will probably go through several more! Def Recommend!
Kayla M.
Fitchburg, MA
Best mascara I have ever used. I used to have to try a million different mascaras and apply like 5 times to my lashes while curling them with my eyelash curler in between while doing my makeup. This mascara I only ever need to apply twice curling them once in between. I love this mascara!❤️❤️❤️
Christina L.
Tacoma, WA
Horrible. The first day it was clumpy and it got EVERYWHERE. Took forever to dry on the eyelashes. How ironic because after having the bottle of mascara for a week, it dried out!!!! Why would I pay $25 for a bottle of mascara for one week?! Absolutely hate this product and would NOT recommend.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
I read a lot of negative reviews about this mascara but I love it! I wish I bought the travel size, just because I hear those save you money, but my tube isn't near dry yet. I opted for the waterproof version because it helps hold my curl. I've never tried the OG formula, but I'm sure it's phenomenal! I deducted a star because it is VERY hard to remove, but coconut oil will do the trick.
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
After using the original Better Than Sex, I was excited to see a waterproof version. I really, really wanted to love this but I couldn't. The formula wasn't the same, there was a lot of clumping it dried up super quick. I'll stick the the original!
Sky H.
Blue Springs
I really like the Better than Sex mascara. I have a sample of it and I like how it looks. I have changed from using my old mascara every day to using this one. I would say sometimes it runs around my eyes but I can also say it does the least ab=mount out of all my mascaras. I do not have the water proff and would honestly love it for this summer!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.