BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this brand and version of Mascara. Better than Sex is waterproof and chunky and gives massive length and volume to my lashes. My lashes curl by themselves so sometimes I have issues with them rubbing off on my eyeshadow as the night goes on and this one didn't! I highly recommend this brand!
Lindsay S.
Buffalo
This mascara has quite a name to live up to, the applicator could definitely use some major improvement it applies the mascara often too thick and clumpy! In comparison to alternatives mascaras on the market it still blows others straight out of the water through, I mean REALLY you will not be disappointed with the dramatic increase in lash length & volume.
Beth S.
Barboursville , WV
I only have a sample tube of this mascara, but I've liked it so far. The brush is a little too big, but it does it's best to curl my stubby, straight lashes. It really is waterproof, and lasts through rain, watery eyes and crying. Not sure if I would buy the full size, as I don't wear mascara every time I do my makeup, but I would still recommend it to others.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
Recently decided to try this since it was on sale at Ipsy gen beauty. I figured I would get the waterproof one to help with bleeding but found that at the end of the night the mascara bleed to my under eyes but this may have been due to my tight lining so I'll have to try it again. It makes my lashes look great though! They stay full and natural and curled!
Layna T.
Hard to wash off. And by the time you finally do get it all washed off, your eyes and face are red and raw from washing so much. Save yourself the hassle and buy the regular non waterproof, better then sex. Works just as great and your eyes and face will thank you!
Kimberly P.
Best masacra I have ever used. It's hard for me to find a mascara that doesn't make my lashes fall or make them appear smaller and this one was just perfect. It did its job by lifting and extending my lashes. I have both the non water proof and this one and I recommend both to everyone.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
I enjoyed this mascara however there are some cons as well as pros. Pros - its very black, stays all day, doesn't flake, and leaves lashes dramatic and full of volume. Cons: Price, I've used better mascara that is cheaper, the wand is huge and I'd always end up getting it on my lid. The wand is also heavy and I've dropped it several times.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
I swear by the original Better than Sex, so when a waterproof version came out, I was excited to try it! The product definitely works well and the mascara truly stayed put. However, without the mascara-dissolving oil that Too Faced sells, the product is IMPOSSIBLE to get off! I like a product that stays on well, but if it's not removable, it becomes a burden.
Gabriela V.
Lake View Terrace
One of my favorite mascara. It’s long lasting, dark, and doesn’t smudge or flake. I prefer the waterproof version over the original because the original flakes everywhere. It lasts through the rain and humidity without smudging and my eyelashes remained curled. I would recommend this to anyone with very straight eyelashes who have trouble keeping them curled.
Valerie C.
Wyoming , MI
My lashes are so long when I use this mascara I love that it doesn't clump. It's kind of pricey for others of the same quality but I think it is worth buying again. I like that it doesn't come off. I also like too faced melt off oil. I recommend this to others.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.