Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 5,184 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
Just when i thought this mascara couldn't get any better, they released a waterproof version! The packaging is so cute, I love the water droplets! This holds the curl in my lashes much better than any other mascara and lasts all day. gives so much length and volume to my short, stubby lashes, and I recommend to anyone who has the same issue.
This was a great mascara for long days on the job and it give great coverage. But after using both water and the formula to remove the mascara I felt my eyes got irritated from rubbing to take it off so much. If you don’t have sensitive skin I definitely recommend, however my eyes were a little irritated after the removal process.
I always use the too face regular mascara, but use this in the summer! It is just as great! The only downside is it is very difficult to get off... you need a ton of eye makeup remover to get this off, so a makeup wipe wouldn’t cut it. BUT that is why it is called waterproof! I wouldnt wear this on a daily basis- only if swimming.
Not a good product. I bought this because it was recommended to me by the lady who worked in sephora, but I didn't like it. It was long lasting but it wasn't waterproof all the way. I didn't like the brush because it was fat on both ends and skinny in the middle and the fat ends would get mascara on my skin when trying to do my inner eye or bottom lashes. The formula wasn't good either because it clumped up bad, but it was dark and thick which was good. I didn't like this at all, so I gave it away.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is my all time favorite mascara. It defines, lengthens and adds plenty of oomph to your lashes without clumping up easily. The Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is my favorite waterproof and my favorite of the two because it is waterproof. Definitely worth the buy.
I actually really like this waterproof mascara option. It’s viscous and you have to go easy when applying or it can get clumpy, but it’s pigmented and stays put through anything! Gives great volume and holds curl on straight lashes!
This mascara is definitely water proof. The first time I wore it I realized I really need to scrub it off to get it to come off. I took a shower and it was still on my lashes when I got out. I would give this 5 stars, but after wearing it for hours I need to check my face to see if any mascara fell off to my under eye area
The product was beautiful when I first got it. I used it everyday, however the formula, I felt, was to clumpy & dried out WAY to fast. Packaging is wonderful. As for waterproof, yes it did hold up to that name. If I had a choice again, I would stick with the original Better Than Sex Mascara than the Waterproof version
This mascara is a great waterproof mascara however I feel like this product ruined my eyelashes. After using this and the non waterproof one as well my eyes were so irritated from it. I had to go a few weeks wearing no makeup and I used the right product to remove the mascara so I know it wasn't that. I was disappointed.
I like this mascara a lot. I love the idea that it is waterproof. I’m not sure if that is the part that is slightly irritating to my eyes though. The regular formula doesn’t bother me at all. But my eyes tend to be very sensitive. It’s nothing I can’t get by to use this though. I do like the way it makes my lashes look.
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos