BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kerri M.
Cheltenham, Pa
The original better than s** mascara is so much better. This is too thick/clumpy. Hard to remove. I went for it bc i loved the original so much. I dont think its worth the money. That being said, its still better than most. But if i am gonna spend 22 bucks on a mascara i better be head over heels in love with it.
Elysia G.
This is my everyday mascara, for now. I've been using this for about 6 months and I'm on my 2nd tube. It makes your lashes look great! But it still smears under your eyes after a couple hours. I've tried everything and it still smears. I'll be using this product until i find my dream formula.
Taylor F.
Let's start with the packaging, I LOVE IT! The water droplets is so fun! I wanted to love this product so badly!!! (And I definitely love the non waterproof version!) This mascara was drying and flaky. Not buildable. The more I put on the more clumping I got (and I wasn't even over doing it!) Sadly, I wouldn't recommend :(
Abigail C.
South St Paul, MN
I purchased this mascara SOLELY for the packaging. The mascara tube is so cute. I usually overlook the waterproof aspect of the mascara. But with a tube this gorgeous, it is hard to miss. I love this mascara. Great for use when dancing. No fall out, and long lasting.
Roxanne J.
Iowa City, IA
I absolutely love this mascara! I bought mine at Sephora after trying it on. It is long lasting, doesn't clump, and really doesn't wash off until you use a make up remover! It comes in a really cute tube that resembles water droplets - maybe to make it look different from the original mascara? Anyways, this will definitely build volume if that's what you're looking for!
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
I am not a huge fan of the regular better than set but this water proof version is amazing! Not only is the packaging to die for but the product is awesome. I love the dry formula that keeps my application from being messy and it gives me lots of length. Love love love.
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
This is my favorite mascara that I have tried so far.
What I like about it is that since my eye lashes are long but curve downwards instead of up, this mascara helps amplify and make my eye lashes look like falsies with one maybe eye so often two coats. And it really does stay on so I do recommend you use coconut oil and a make up wash to take it off by the end of the day.
Jade B.
Flint, MI
I LOVE THIS MASCARA SO MUCH. ITS AMAZING. It makes your lashes noticeably longer and fuller (I have gotten so many compliments on my lashes since I started using this mascara). Although I would recommend putting a card or spoon or some sort of flat object behind your lashes while using this mascara because it could accidentally rub onto your other makeup while it's still wet.
Darian B.
Baltimore, MD
This mascara will not budge! It's super hard to get off but you can use coconut oil to remove it. I believe this values at $22 but you should buy the travel size first to see how you like it because a lot of people are not a fan of waterproof mascara I would recommend buying the full size regular Better Than Sex Mascara and buying the travel size waterproof version to try.
Danielle D.
Westerville, OH
I love this mascara! I have extremely straight eyelashes that are very hard to keep curled. Typically I use this over top of Urban Decay Cannonball mascara because this is a thicker, wetter formula. I find that it can get clumpy if you don't take your time with it, but it really is a good option for people who would like to use waterproof mascara instead of the regular one!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.