BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
I got a sample size when I placed an order with Sephora and while it made my lashes super long and full, it took me days to get off!!! I understand it being water proof but it should come off easily with makeup remover and it did not. I wasn't too disappointed because I didn't pay for it. But I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Logan B.
This is my favorite highend mascaras ever!! I have tried the regular one before and loved it! Only wished that it was waterproof...My lashes usually don't hold a curl unless I wear a waterproof mascara so when I heard of that they came out with a waterproof version I definitely had to try this one out!! It's great and gives my lashes a full look so there's no need for falsies
Alysha E.
Best mascara EVER!!! I absolutely love this stuff. Definitely worth every single penny. Makes my lashes look amazing and stay perfect all day. People literally always ask me if I'm wearing falsies when I have this on. I'll never go back to another mascara again! So great!!
Hayley E.
Review for: Black more...
I wanted to love this product so much!! A positive is that it is truly 100% waterproof. But, the formula was super sticky and thick and just made my eyelashes clump together. Also the brush had super short and close together bristles which I think added to the problem.
Janine H.
I don't typically buy mascaras because I have oily lids and I always end up looking like a raccoon after only a couple hours, but after using this waterproof formula, I'm not a raccoon anymore!

I actually like the waterproof formula better than the original Better Than Sex. I own both and my lashes always look more full and much longer when using the waterproof tube.
Haydee R.
Arlington , TX
I was super excited when I heard Toofaced was coming out with a better then sex mascara but this time it was going to be Waterproof, I usually just wear waterproof mascara & but I had to tried the regular better than sex mascara which I absolutely fell in love with, I was even more ecstatic for the waterproof version but it was all a hype because it SMEARS LIKE CRAZY!
Mrs M.
This is a okay mascara.   It is waterproof and last a long time on.   I have to admit I am not a big  fan of waterproof mascaras since my eyelashes seem to fall out.   I  rather use the regular mascara.   I do not think it holds up to its name...lol   I will definitely not be buying this again I will sick with the regular non waterproof instead.
Josie J.
Absolutely love the way this mascara makes my eyelashes look! They look like falsies but are my real lashes. I have repurchased this product many times and occasionally you can get the mini size at sephora for your purse also. Only downfall is, it isn't the easiest to remove.
Shelby J.
Kansas city , MO
Obsessed!! Due to having tiny eyes I've found that i can only wear waterproof mascara unless i want a black ring under my eye. This product is amazing because yes it's waterproof but it's not thick and gross like some of the other waterproof products. It's easy to take off at the end of a day and leaves your lashes with a ton of volume and the appearance that there super long!
Abigail C.
South St Paul, MN
I purchased this mascara SOLELY for the packaging. The mascara tube is so cute. I usually overlook the waterproof aspect of the mascara. But with a tube this gorgeous, it is hard to miss. I love this mascara. Great for use when dancing. No fall out, and long lasting.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.