BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Stephanie G.
I didn't think I could like a mascara more than the original Better Than Sex, and then I tried this one! I don't usually wear waterproof mascara because it's so difficult to get off, but this one is worth that! It makes my lashes look great and it actually holds a curl. I will continue to purchase this. I love it so much!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's okay, but that's all. its great it's water proof but I find it very clumpy, expensive, hard to wash off without looking like a raccoon, and flaky. I bought the trail size for $12 and glad I did because I won't be purchasing it again. This isn't worth the hype, it's just a "brand" really not that good. I recommend Tarte, or benefit Cosmetics mascaras before Too Faced.
Alysha E.
Best mascara EVER!!! I absolutely love this stuff. Definitely worth every single penny. Makes my lashes look amazing and stay perfect all day. People literally always ask me if I'm wearing falsies when I have this on. I'll never go back to another mascara again! So great!!
Logan B.
This is my favorite highend mascaras ever!! I have tried the regular one before and loved it! Only wished that it was waterproof...My lashes usually don't hold a curl unless I wear a waterproof mascara so when I heard of that they came out with a waterproof version I definitely had to try this one out!! It's great and gives my lashes a full look so there's no need for falsies
Cassandra B.
Moravia, NY
I loved the original product, so of course I had to try this. I bought this without trying a sample. The first one I received was SO THICK. I called customer service and they sent me another one out and refunded me. The second one was super thick too however I scraped the brush on the tube and it was fine. I love this company so 4 stars for that and for attempting to make an awesome product.
Jessica K.
Ocala, FL
The. Best. Waterproof. Mascara. Not even kidding, the name says it all. I found it to be of a very close comparable quality to the original formula, which is rare for waterproof mascara. It still can be a little damaging to eyelashes, but this is the nature of any waterproof mascara if not properly removed or worn too often. Gives a nice full, colonized lash and is completely worth the price!
Laura A.
Carson, CA
Great mascara but honestly the brush is super big and hard to use for those that don’t have huge eyes! My eyes are more almond shaped and the brush is a little big for me, but love the product!
Chelsey R.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're looking for a mascara that will never leave it spot no matter what you're doing, this is the product for you. Swimming, running, whatever the case-- this mascara stays on. I wish it were a little bit easier to take off at the end of the day, but definitely a great product.
Kelli Y.
Harold
The original better than sex mascara is one of my favorite formulas. I love this one as well. I just don’t wear waterproof as regularly, but this is still an amazing waterproof mascara! It is absolutely waterproof. This formula still adds an ton of volume on my lashes. This is the mascara I wore on my wedding day. It was 80 degrees and I was melting down, but this mascara held up!
Ashley H.
Bumpass, VA
I got a sample size when I placed an order with Sephora and while it made my lashes super long and full, it took me days to get off!!! I understand it being water proof but it should come off easily with makeup remover and it did not. I wasn't too disappointed because I didn't pay for it. But I wouldn't recommend it to others.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.