BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Michelle K.
I have year round allergies and my eyes water often everyday. I went to Ulta one day and the salesperson recommended Too Faced Waterproof mascara. I LOVE IT. It goes on smooth- no clumping and does not smudge (which is a problem I had with other waterproof mascaras due to my itchy watery eyes). I would recommend this to anyone that has has watery eyes or just wants a great lasting mascara!
I am a huge and avid consumer of the original Better Than Sex mascara. This one was shocking! Its beyond waterproof! It would come off.. that can be a negative and positive. If you're planning on going for a swim or sweating a lot and you want to have on mascara this is the one for you! Just like the original, it give volume and length... the only difference is this one DOESNT COME OFF!
Krystal I.
Oklahoma City, OK
So the original is my number one favorite mascara, this mascara is is NOT like the original formula and I'm highly disappointed. It's gummy, my lashes were sticky all the time and I have to scrub my skin with coconut oil just to get the residue off. Didn't like this at all.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I'm not sure what happened when Too Faced reformulated this product to be waterproof, but I don't like it one bit. The original version is one of the best mascaras and it is perfect just as it is. The waterproof version ruined the mascara for me.
Sarah M.
Oak Ridge, TN
Obsessed is an understatement! I have struggled with mascara for so long it either clumps up or dries and becomes brittle. This one doesn't do either and it is buildable. My eyelashes this summer are thanking me for this flawless lightweight mascara! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Angela P.
NASHVILLE
my favorite waterproof mascara! very minimal flaking compared to the one that’s not waterproof. it is somewhat hard to get off even with eye make up remover but i guess that’s what makes it so great and a long lasting! i love the black boldness that this mascara creates, as well as the easy of putting it on. it literally glides right on and leaving your lashes looking extra long and full!
Juanita V.
Santa Maria
I will never use another mascara again! I was tired of trying so many different over-the-counter mascaras that lengthen but don’t clump. I overheard two girls at Ulta talking about it one day and decided to try it. It does everything I need it to do.
This is the only mascara I use even with false eyelashes! It separates and lengthens perfectly AND it stays in place. One night I forgot to take my makeup off before bed and my eyelashes still looked great on the morning!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I have always had problems with my eyelashes because they are extremely smooth, no mascara lifts them, they always fall when they touch the mascara, so the rice returns to their natural state and gives an ugly sadness to my eyes. No more happens since I use this mask, I think it is one of the best on the market and I am truly delighted with the waterproof version as it brings the wax so my lashes last a lot more curly for longer, I recommend it to Eyes closed and worth every dollar you pay for it.
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I love this mascara! I've been using it almost every day for about 6 months! It adds volume to my lashes instantly! I love it on my lower lash line as well, it's hard to find a good mascara that doesn't transfer or flake off. The only issue I have with the product is trying to get it off at night! When it says it's waterproof, it means it!! I highly recommend the product for the price!!!
Piper L.
Similar to the original BTS, however, this one is very waterproof and a lot longer lasting. The packaging is great, however, I would suggest to sticking to a sampler-size. A little bit goes a long way, therefore, the product may expire before you get to use all of it! It's easily available at Sephora and fairly priced. I recommend this to everyone looking for a good, full-looking mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.