BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Brooke M.
This product is absolutely amazing! You will really need a good eye makeup remover to get this off, but that's what we like. Make sure before every time you apply this, all mascara is off your eyelashes or it may be clumpy and harder to apply. Other than that this is a product that I've bought more than once and plan on buying again. I've shed a few tears and NO black streaks down my face! Price is pretty high but totally worth it for the quality!!!
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
The original formula is my wholly grail for mascara. So I was extremely excited when a waterproof version hit the market. Unfortunately the formula just doesn't apply the same as the original formula. I found the waterproof formula to be clumpy and I ended up returning it me getting another original better than sex in its place. Hoping that they'll keep working on the formula and will be able to get the waterproof version closer to the original.
Genevieve C.
Charlotte, NC
I did a blog post about this and the regular non-water proof mascara. I really was not a fan. This stuff flakes off, and it more money than it's worth. I did but this twice, as well as the non-waterproof tube, but I would never buy these again. I tried so hard to like them, but I just don't. They also don't hold a curl!!
Linda C.
NORWALK, CA
This is one of my all time holy grail mascaras. I love the regular one but the waterproof is literally the best. It's the green tube with the water speck design on it. The brush is slender in the middle and voluminous in the ends. So when you apply it you can grab on to all lashes at once. It gives my lashes so much length and volume and always long lasting without the crunchy feeling that other water proof mascaras give you. Would totally recommend this mascara to anyone.
Jennifer P.
I love too faced better than sex mascara. Just recently added the waterproof one to my makeup collection. It holds up very nicely. But it can be clumpy so make sure you use it sparingly. It stands up to the claims of being waterproof wore to the water park and it stayed put the whole day!
Becca A.
I just bought this since everyone raves about it and it makes my friends lashes look so lush & amazing! It does lengthen my lashes but it does not make them look any fuller. I'll keep using it because I do like how it lasts & makes my lashes look but I was expecting it to be better. Also this tube is so heavy and constructed so well!
Katy G.
I will never say anything bad about this product because I fell in love with it when it first came out and never fails me. It doesn’t clump like other brands and I can go swimming with look like a raccoon afterwards. But, when I need to take it off with my makeup remover it is easy to come off as other brands that are WAY to waterproof and take forever for me to remove. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone in need of a waterproof mascara.
Anhelica M.
Independence, MO
Terrible name 😂 yet amazing product it was so AMAZING without the waterproof yet now it's 1000% better!! I love it so much it's so long lasting and not pricey at all I recommend it 100% beautiful eyelashes that makes mine look fake and when I wash my face I still have them on which is amazing when I go swimming so my face doesn't look that bad I love this stuff so much!!
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
GREAT mascara, I use it everyday and it stays on for the whole day! It really adds volume to my lashes and doesn't smear when I come in contact with water or humidity. It's a little tough to take off with makeup wipes, but I believe the pros far outweigh the cons with this product. Would buy it again in a heartbeat!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I'm not super impressed with this mascara. The wand is kind of messy to use. I had to wipe it clean multiple times to get rid of the clumps. Also, for being waterproof, it sure was easy to wipe off with a wet towel! For the cost, I expected more.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.