BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Samantha O.
Watford City, ND
I honestly cannot get this mascara to do anything for me. I’ve used it multiple times alone and with others and I’m not impressed. A better less dry formula maybe? Sephora is always a hit for me and this just wasn’t one of them Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Christine N.
Seattle
When first applying, I enjoyed this. However, when I tried to remove it, my opinions immediately changed. This is a pain to try and get off. I used pretty much everything, and I was always forced to scrub off product in the end. It sticks your lashes together and almost turns into a paste type of consistency. I always like having a waterproof mascara in my collection for my longer/more active work days, but this is definitely not one I plan on keeping around. I’ve tried it on multiple occasions, and even the way it wears doesn’t impress me. Doesn’t do a whole lot for my lashes, and getting it off is enough of a reason to make me not want to buy it again.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Black more...
I bought this to go on vacation to the beach. I did not plan on swimming with it but just didn’t want my sweat to make my make up run. I think that it served it’s purpose and worked very well. I wasn’t a fan of the brush tip, it’s kind of curved and I thought the solution was kind of dry
daniella f.
baltimore
I really don’t think this is the same formula as the regular better than sec mascara. I LOVE the original formula, but this is just different. It gets very clumpy, sticky, and just doesn’t look good. When I layer it with another mascara it’s ok ish but really not impressed :(
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I will never use another mascara ever again this just gives so much length and exaggeration to your lashes it’s amazing! 10/10 definitely recommendable!!! Also this lasts the whole day and doesn’t smudge I’ve even fallen asleep with it on and still look great when I wake up!
Shihan H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I was super excited when they came out with the waterproof version of my favorite mascara. And then highly disappointed when it was not the same. This formula is a lot more watery, making it difficult to apply and invites lots of clumps. It also took quite a while to dry, and I do not have the patience of waiting that long!
Alexis C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my fave mascara! I wore it for my wedding day and like any bride, I was crying my eyes out from tears of joy. Let me tell you this did not budge one bit, and with that it also means it is hard to take off. The price is a little too much for a mascara in my opinion.
Jennifer R.
Brookhaven, PA
This mascara definitely offers volume, however, I noticed that it does smudge a little bit. I only ever buy waterproof mascara, but one negative is that it usually flakes and leaves little black crumbs. However, this mascara does not do that, so that’s great! I just wish it didn’t smudge when I use it on my lower lashes.
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
I like the original better than sex mascara more than this one. This one is almost impossible to take off. Even after I use waterproof eye makeup remover, this is still stuck on my lashes. If you need a mascara to go swimming with or wear at the beach all day, this is it.
Brianna J.
This stuff is amazing, it really does a nice job making sure all your lashes are coated with a nice amount of mascara (just don’t go crazy). The reason I wouldn’t give it 5/5 stars is that it’s pretty hard actually getting it to come off your lashes at the end of the day.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.