BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Heather M.
I had heard from soo many people that this was and awesome mascara so when I went to purchase it I figured I would go ahead and get the waterproof. Well, that was a mistake. This made my eye lashes just look clumpy and nasty. It does stay on long though. I was so disappointing in it. But after hearing from others this is known with this mascara, the regular is amazing and the waterproof is horrible. I would still recommend the original to people but do NOT get the waterproof.
Tracy N.
Baltimore, MD
I have a terrible time keeping mascara on my lashes and off my face. Since raccoon eyes are not a good look on my brown eyes, I've tried a bunch of different waterproof formulas and this one is the BEST! Seriously..After one coat, this formula lasts ALL day and can withstand the heavy sweat from an exercise class or your workouts. Not a lot of mascaras have been able to do that for me..I will totally buy this again and have recommended it to almost every person I know!
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Omg OMG so Iv always wanted this mascara but decided to try it first at my local Sephora! It made a huge doting my lashes they were so long and black ! ( kinda clumpy look if your not into it I'd pass on this ) I was so impressed by it but I thought maybe it's just me hyping it up because Iv wanted it ; then some girl walks in Sephora and was like OMG your lashes are so long are those your real lashes !! I was like yea they are and I just used the water proof better than sex she's like they look huge ! Soooo I Bought the Mascara lol & I love it !
Alisa H.
Okay ladies, so I'm in love, in love with this mascara! My friend swore on this stuff that it wouldn't come off. I watched a sad movie one day and forgot I had it on and then ran to the bathroom and it didn't run at all!! Hahaha the only thing I recommend is a GOOD makeup remover. I have two different removers and it didn't work. So I tried extra virgin olive oil and that worked like a charm! Good luck ladies!
Valarie M.
Clermont, FL
Absolutely love love love this stuff! It is a little bit on the pricy side, but I think it's worth it. It stayed on for my entire trip to the beach, although it did get a little bit clumpy. The bottle itself is really beautiful and overall; I would buy it again(: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I've had the original sitting in my collection for some time. I had trouble using it because it was so clumpy and it would just clump up my eyelashes together and make just a horrible mess. When this came out I picked up a sample in the checkout at Sephora and let me tell you. This shiznit is going NOWHERE. (if you've seen The Boondock Saints you're getting my reference) I have to use my E.L.F. Melt away cleanser to get this stuff off otherwise it will stay on for 3 days. I've counted.
nohely b.
 love this mascara. It is a little messy when it comes to application where it will get caught on my bottom lashes and smudge just a bit but other than that it gets the job done and at 100%. When it says waterproof, IT MEANS WATERPROOF this stuff will not budge and is a struggle getting it off with even some of the best makeup remover. However that's what you pay for, you want mascara that stays all night, makes lashes look longer and thinker, and is waterproof? this is your answer.
Nathasha V.
San Diego, CA
This stuff gives volume like no other mascara I've tried before and stays on my lashes all day. I always get transfer on my bottom lashes because my eyes get oily but this mascara really minimizes it. It can look really natural if you add a little, which I like. Pricewise, it is a little pricey for mascara, but I really think it's worth it if you have oilier eyes and tend to get transferring.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
As someone who does not usually pick up or purchase waterproof mascara, i was pleasantly surprised when i fell in love with how this mascara left my lashes looking. Still has the same hourglass shaped wand that will provide your lashes with drama. The big difference here is that i did not feel the flakiness happen on my lashes this time around. My lashes looked glossy, hydrated and stayed looking flawless until it was time to remove. I always do a double cleanse , therefore removal wasn't a struggle.
Lacey H.
Winlock, WA
Just as effective for me as the original formula. I have to have waterproof mascara, no matter what I end up with panda eyes if I try to get away with it. I was hesitant to try this when it first came out because it got pretty lame reviews but decided to just find out for myself! And it was everything I wanted it to be! Adds a nice amount of volume to my lashes, while also giving them a slight curl. I have a hard time with the wand occasionally, it is definitely on the large size. If you have small eyes it may be too big to work well for you.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.