BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Theresa D.
Sault S Marie, MI
I've just recently tried this, although it's been around for quite some time. I find when I want waterproof mascara its thicker and cLumpur however I find this formula to be fantastic. It's not too clumpy and I dont have to worry about spider lashes. I actually got it as a sample and now I'm a changed woman. This is the holy grail of waterproof mascaras, hands down.
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love this product. The only downside is that only sometimes it gets on my face and won’t come off. But otherwise what a steal. I’d buy more. It’s very nice and there are also no chunks. The application process is so easy.Too Faced Sexy Lids and Lashes Set
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
My friend Chelsea brought me this mascara yesterday and I absolutely love this product! Not only did the wand make it easy to apply, but when I washed my face today it took forever to wash it off! (hint: conditioner works wonders when getting your eye makeup off). I will be buying this product from now on! Love it. 2 thumbs up and a 5 star rating.
Bre V.
Columbus
This gets two stars because the. packaging. is. beautiful. I mean GORGEOUS. It's a heavy, metallish tube with fake water droplets all over it. I want to put it on my vanity just to look at it. That having said, the formula? UGH. Awful. Sticky, tacky, clumpy - doesn't go on even, will stick your lashes together, and while it might be "waterproof" it's far from smudgeproof in high humidity. It is equally as bad as the non-waterproof version is good.
Lili M.
seattle
I read reviews and saw this mascara on many top ten lists before I purchased from Sephora. Unfortunately , it wasn't as amazing as I thought. It goes on thick and sometimes clumpy and it's difficult to remove. I also don't notice a huge difference between this brand and my favorites (which are Makeup forever and milk). It's not bad, I just had high expectations.
Kylie C.
Rowlett, TX
This mascara is my absolute favorite. Like it says, it's waterproof and really works. It pumps up and blackens my lashes which I love. I usually combine mascaras but this one I can use by itself. I have decently long lashes so that may help. I would recommend this to my friends and anyone. Favorite mascara!
Emily A.
I like this better than the original (which I'm not a fan of), but just barely. This mascara didn't flake off throughout the day, however it is a SUPER WET formula. Like we're talking several minutes of limited blinking and little to no movement. And if it does smudge while wet, your makeup is basically ruined!

I was really hoping to like this but the formula, and as a result, the application time, has been a serious let down.
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
I thought his was a decent mascara . I loved the packaging of the dewy look and the texture to the mascara packaging it's so cute ! I feel this mascara held up well and didn't make my lashes too crunchy. I noticed after a while of use the mascara started to apply kinda lumpy so I would have to clean off the wand real well to get a better application. Overall I enjoyed this mascara but for the price not sure if I will purchase again
Daeja F.
Dakota City, NE
I thought this was a genius idea of Too Faced. The same 'better than sex' formula, but waterproof? Count me in. However, the times I used it (going swimming, anything that involved water) it wasn't waterproof! Definitely wouldn't recommend if you're looking for that stay all day no way it's gonna smudge from water thing- because you will be very disappointed.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this for brides or if I have a shoot that will involve water OR it is Las Vegas, so it will soon get over 110 degrees out there. Using waterproof mascara does make sense. The only time that I had any smudging happen was when I had to leave the face dewy for a shoot- no setting at all!!! Or if you do not add any type of powder  or shadow on your eyes. just put translucent powder to soak up the natural oils.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.