BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Anhelica M.
Independence, MO
Terrible name 😂 yet amazing product it was so AMAZING without the waterproof yet now it's 1000% better!! I love it so much it's so long lasting and not pricey at all I recommend it 100% beautiful eyelashes that makes mine look fake and when I wash my face I still have them on which is amazing when I go swimming so my face doesn't look that bad I love this stuff so much!!
Becca A.
I just bought this since everyone raves about it and it makes my friends lashes look so lush & amazing! It does lengthen my lashes but it does not make them look any fuller. I'll keep using it because I do like how it lasts & makes my lashes look but I was expecting it to be better. Also this tube is so heavy and constructed so well!
Katy G.
I will never say anything bad about this product because I fell in love with it when it first came out and never fails me. It doesn’t clump like other brands and I can go swimming with look like a raccoon afterwards. But, when I need to take it off with my makeup remover it is easy to come off as other brands that are WAY to waterproof and take forever for me to remove. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone in need of a waterproof mascara.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I really like how this mascara works on my lashes! It lengthens, volumizes and curls my lashes. It also grabs every lash individually so it doesn’t clump them together at all. Overall I really enjoy using it! I have to take one star off because small chunks tend to fall off the wand fairly easily, messing up the rest of my makeup. As long as you are careful, though, it can be avoided. If it wasn’t for that, I would say this is among the best I’ve ever tried!Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Mary W.
West Lafayette, IN
I really wasn't a fan of this mascara. I have very fine eyelashes that point straight down. When I would curl my lashes and put on this mascara, it held my curl nicely, but that was the only good thing about this mascara. It was very clumpy and wet, took forever to dry, and even then it would constantly smudge on my brow bone where my lashes touched and all over my lower lash line it would smudge buy the end of the day. After only 1.5 months after buying it, it started flaking into my eyes halfway through the day and I have quite sensitive eyes so this was no fun.
Kristen C.
Gulfport, FL
I really want to LOVE this and have it be my holy grail, and it's almost there. But, I have found what I want this to be, for 10 bucks. The issue I have with this is how wet it is. And how wet it stays. I have very straight lashes. I don't need soo much length, but I need the curl to stay. If it's a bit dried out, it dries quickly and keeps my curl, but when it's new it transfers all over my eyes before it dries and takes FOREVER to dry
Rebekah A.
Bakersfield, CA
Loved this mascara for the first few uses. It flakes like a mofo, and if you have sensitive eyes, it will probably irritate them. It's expensive and not worth the money in my opinion. There are other drug store waterproof mascaras that do a better job. I'm not going to totally hate it, because it does thicken and lengthen.
Sydney H.
I have the travel size of this mascara. I think it works well, it seems to be the same formula as the original, which is one of my favorite mascaras. The packaging is very nice for the full-size, it is sturdy and I personally think it is very cool with the water all over it. It lasted pretty long although if you are out in the water for over three hours you will see some clouding around your lower lash line but for an hour of swimming it works very well.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
If you’re okay with spending your dollars worth on a product... BUY THIS MASCARA. You WILL NOT be disappointed. Countless compliments and this one lasts. This one doesn’t smudge as much as the non-waterproof. Just be sure to get a good makeup remover and this product works wonders on your eyelashes! Lots of products claim to do things that they don’t really do... this is the first and ONLY mascara that I’ve seen do everything it claims.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I'm not super impressed with this mascara. The wand is kind of messy to use. I had to wipe it clean multiple times to get rid of the clumps. Also, for being waterproof, it sure was easy to wipe off with a wet towel! For the cost, I expected more.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.