BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Katee M.
This is definitely my favorite mascara from 2016! I have very sensitive eyes and they water a lot. But this stays on and looks amazing. Also makes my eyelashes look like I'm wearing falsies. The only tiny downside is it's kinda a pain to get off if you don't have the right stuff.
ayesheh n.
Glastonbury, CT
I did not like this mascara at all. It is not at all the same as regular BTS mascara. It was extremely clumpy, which was not an issue that I normally have with the original BTS mascara. I would not recommend this mascara as it is completely different than the mascara its supposed to be representing except as waterproof.
Genevieve C.
Charlotte , NC
I did a blog post about this and the regular non-water proof mascara. I really was not a fan. This stuff flakes off, and it more money than it's worth. I did but this twice, as well as the non-waterproof tube, but I would never buy these again. I tried so hard to like them, but I just don't. They also don't hold a curl!!
Brooke M.
This product is absolutely amazing! You will really need a good eye makeup remover to get this off, but that's what we like. Make sure before every time you apply this, all mascara is off your eyelashes or it may be clumpy and harder to apply. Other than that this is a product that I've bought more than once and plan on buying again. I've shed a few tears and NO black streaks down my face! Price is pretty high but totally worth it for the quality!!!
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
I absolutely love this mascara. Personally I like the non-waterproof one because I hate getting out of the shower and still having mascara on my lashes. The waterproof one goes off really easily and that’s what I love. But this gives my lashes such a great voluminous look. Because my lashes really well and it is really really black. I love the wind, it gets all of my lashes coated and very easily. The price is a little expensive, but is definitely worth it.
Rachel M.
Pelham, AL
I originally bought the travel size of this mascara to take on a cruise with me and didn't expect it to actually hold up but IT DID! I had zero runs even though I was in water most of the time! After returning home and getting a new puppy which causes my eyes to be itchy and watery I decided to use this mascara again and it's perfect for me! I went and bought the full size. :)

No clumps, no flakes, and no shedding lashes like I usually get with waterproof mascaras!
Daniela G.
Jennifer P.
I love too faced better than sex mascara. Just recently added the waterproof one to my makeup collection. It holds up very nicely. But it can be clumpy so make sure you use it sparingly. It stands up to the claims of being waterproof wore to the water park and it stayed put the whole day!
Jamie M.
Deland, FL
The original formula is my wholly grail for mascara. So I was extremely excited when a waterproof version hit the market. Unfortunately the formula just doesn't apply the same as the original formula. I found the waterproof formula to be clumpy and I ended up returning it me getting another original better than sex in its place. Hoping that they'll keep working on the formula and will be able to get the waterproof version closer to the original.
Katy G.
I will never say anything bad about this product because I fell in love with it when it first came out and never fails me. It doesn’t clump like other brands and I can go swimming with look like a raccoon afterwards. But, when I need to take it off with my makeup remover it is easy to come off as other brands that are WAY to waterproof and take forever for me to remove. 10/10 would recommend this to anyone in need of a waterproof mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.