BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
This has been my everyday mascara. I have worn it through tears, rain, and even... swimming. This mascara does not BUDGE! I would say it is perfect for a special day that you can't risk the gross fall out under the eyes. It provides lots of volume and tons of length. It makes my lashes look like falsies. And my falsies looks unreal! It's a gorgeous mascara. Everyone needs it in their collection.
Emma L.
Leslie
This mascara is okay. It clumps a lot. It flakes and is dry. However, it does make your eyelashes look longer. Ive only kept this mascara on for 3 days, but I think it would last about a week if you didn't remove it. I advise using an oil base makeup remover to get all of the mascara off. As far as "water proof", it works.
Isabella V.
Randolph, NJ
I recently just bought this too faced better than sex mascara, because everyone suggested that. And it’s great! I got the waterproof one and I’m in love with it! I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality waterproof mascara. I had a pool party yesterday and used this and my mascara looked amazing all day long. Great product!
Eve A.
Marlboro
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is not my favorite. I made the mistake of purchasing the waterproof version of it, thinking it wouldnt be too different. It doesn’t really do much for my lashes, and it also very difficult to remove at the end of the day. Also the effects aren’t very longlasting. I would recommend just purchasing the regular Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, although the packaging is super cute on both.
Sandra K.
This is a very good mascara, not great. I love the unique shape of the wand because I feel that it really grabs onto the inner and outer lashes to lengthen and curl them. I usually only wear waterproof mascaras, so I was a tad disappointed when I found a little bit of mascara under my eyes by the end of the day. It didn't give me racoon eyes like many non-waterproof mascaras do, but it was enough where I probably won't repurchase this in the future.
Arabella J.
It is definitely waterproof and makes my eyelashes very thick and long! I use this product everyday! The packaging is so cool, it's what really drawed me to get it. It is quite easy to apply and worked well, I will say after awhile it started to clump my eyelashes together in some places but I believe that's just because I used it so much! I think I will try some other cheaper masacaras first but if I don't like any I will definitely come back to this!
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have ever needed a waterproof mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is the way to go! A bit on the pricey side but it is so worth it! The packaging is so sleek and the quality of product you get is exactly what you would expect. The wand is amazing, it helps coat every single lash and doesn't clump them up all together. Definitely worth your dime! Head over to your local Sephora and pick it up for your next Beach day!
Marilyn H.
I was so excited to try this mascara because everyone loved the original one in the pink packaging. I usually aim towards waterproof mascaras because I have sad eyelashes that don't like to stay up even if I curl them. This mascara gave me a lot of length, however it didn't help my lashes at all with volume. I tried it with and without curling them and they both make no difference.
Tabitha F.
Edinburg, TX
This is the first mascara I've got that wasn't from a drug store haha. I love it! It doesn't clump up and it thickens just right. It's not too pricey and I feel like it will last a long time. I probably would have been okay with the regular one because I have to scrub and scrub to get it off. It is 200% waterproof lol. Oh and I love the bottle! It has little droplets like water.
Elizabeth B.
Wooster, OH
Already a fan of the original mascara I readily tried the waterproof version. I have not had much luck with waterproof in the past but I feel that this one works better than the original. I am an active scuba diver and I am always in the water. This does not run, smudge, or flake and easily comes off with eye makeup remover!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.