BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
I'm in love with this product. I love the original mascara that I felt like I had to try the waterproof version! It was definitely a game changer. But I like having both to use depending on the day or occasion. There's nothing that I don't like about this mascara. It adds volume and length without looking clumpy and gives such a natural texture. When adding the fibers it can also make them looking much fuller and this mascara STAYS! A definite must have.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
I feel the waterproof better than sex mascara is better than the original due to the fact if u sweat the original will run where as the waterproof won’t. You can buy this product at any ulta. And it gives you a more longer voluminous look I literally have no eyelashes but this product makes me look like I do I do recommend for anyone who has bad natural eyelashes.
Shelby T.
I have this mascara in the regular formula as well but the regular one melts under the eyes through the day. This waterproof one does the trick. It has the same great results as the original but stays in place. It takes some work to get off, but I appreciate that. Bonus points for the AMAZING packaging with a water droplet texture!
Erikka E.
Canton, GA
This is by far my favorite mascara ever! I loved the normal better than sex mascara but because I work outside I would sweat it off and that's when I found the waterproof Version and I will never switch mascaras again! It stays on all day long and makes my eye lashes triple if not more in size with two easy sweeps of mascara. I recommend everybody goes out and buys this mascara because trust me you won't regret it!! (Plus one of the mascaras lasts six months)
Natalia a.
Kenosha, WI
I had really high hopes for this waterproof mascara since I love the regular Better Than Sex, but let me tell you - I would take ANY drugstore waterproof mascara over this one. This mascara NEVER dries. Its sticky, if your eyelashes so much as touch any part of your face it transfers and does not come off. Sadly, I do not reccomend.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I constantly heard raving reviews about this mascara, however it was not miracle worker. I spend quite a lot on good quality make up and mascara tends not to be a product that I will spend much on because I wear falsies. This mascara was a reminder as to why I refuse to spend more than 15 dollars on a mascara. I was hoping it would work for days I don’t want to wear false lashes but It was no better than its drug store alternative for almost triple the price.
Eleanor C.
The product is a very nice addition to the Too Faced collection. It is a perfect choice to give your lashes that perfect color and volume, for a day at the pool or some happy tears. Personally, I have blue eyes and this product really helps to make the color in my eyes pop. One thing that I would have to say is that is very hard to remove. So I would suggest purchasing the Too Faced Mascara Melt Off to remove.  But overall I really love this product!
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
This has been my everyday mascara. I have worn it through tears, rain, and even... swimming. This mascara does not BUDGE! I would say it is perfect for a special day that you can't risk the gross fall out under the eyes. It provides lots of volume and tons of length. It makes my lashes look like falsies. And my falsies looks unreal! It's a gorgeous mascara. Everyone needs it in their collection.
Amanda L.
San Francisco, CA
I wanted to love this water proof mascara unfortunately it wasn't as waterproof as I was expecting, at least its not within the heat in north California on a hot summer day.

Pro: theres a lot of fiber which makes your eye lashes a lot fuller!

Con: It may look alittle clogged up.

I do love how much volume it gives my lashes but I would definitely apply something water proof over it in order to set it on a hot day.

Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
The tarte lights camera splashes used to be my favorite mascara for 4 years I wouldn't use anything else but that. But once they reformulated I didn't like it as much. I decided to try this and I'm completely in love. It gives amazing volume as well as length and makes your lashes look like falsies. If you like the old formula of LCS you will love this!! It also holds curl very well.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.