BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Larissa 👸.
sartrouville
This mascara will have everyone thinking you’re wearing fake eyelashes. On top of that its also waterproof. What i dislike most about the product is the fact that its hard to take off. Not being too caredul will leave you pulling your lashes out. Its quite pricey but so worth every dime
Cheyenne H.
Winchester
I really like this mascara! It made my eyelashes look thicker and bolder and it lasted all day long. I love the packaging and the fake water droplets effect they gave to the tube. It’s beautiful! My one complaint is it seems to clump rather easily after a few uses so definitely don’t leave the tube opened for long or pump too many times.
Mayra A.
I really tried to love this mascara! But I couldn't....formula was too wet and the brush was a little too big and I would always end up making a mess. It did apply very black, one coat for me was enough, but it took forever to dry and when it was "dry" it felt more sticky and heavy. Lashes wouldn't hold their curl...
Missy V.
They weren’t kidding when they said this product is waterproof. It’s a pain in the butttttt to get off. I wouldn’t use it everyday because of this reason but it really works. I feel that it can look clumpy and the feels really heavy when it’s on, but it certainly adds volume and length.
Megan D.
Franklin, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I have always loved the original better than sex mascara, but I had stopped using it a little while back because they didn’t offer it in waterproof and as a full time mother who works 2 jobs, waterproof is definitely a necessity for me whenever looking for new mascaras. Whenever I was at Ulta and noticed that they now carry it in waterproof, I was ecstatic and decided to pick up a tube. The mascara is just as wonderful as I remember. It gives a good mixture of volume and length for the perfect lashes. This is by far my FAVORITE mascara ever and it is totally worth the cost. The tube personally lasts me around 3 months, and that’s wearing it nearly every single day.
Shaila L.
This mascara is really good at being waterproof (since it is waterproof lol). It was really clumpy when i first opened it so i put coconut oil in it. The coconut oil barely helped. It did make the mascara more shiny. The packaging is really cool. The mascara wand is like an hourglass.
Rebekah H.
Rifle, CO
I really loved this mascara when I first started using it. It seemed like it stayed really well. The new tube I bought smudges and is not waterproof, but it’s still horrible to get off. I don’t know if they changed the formula or what, but it doesn’t seem as good as it used to be. 😕
Kelly M.
Palm City
I bought this because I loved the regular Better than Sex mascara and wanted the waterproof version because I live in such a hot climate and was tired of having panda eyes. I was disappointed though as the waterproof version doesn't work as well as the original and clumps the lashes.
Alicia A.
Corning, Ca
I purchased this mascara because i was looking something long lasting that would not run down on my eyes or transfer throughout the day. The wand is okay, the brush is too big for my small lashes. I found that this waterproof mascara makes my lashes a little stiff and for some reason it begins to poke on my eyes as the mascara dries and becomes stiff and breaks away from my lashes. I would not repurchase because it’s definitely not an every day mascara. Its more like a few hours, special occasion mascara. And its not just the brand. The Lancome waterproof one does the same.
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
If you’re looking for volume, fullness and long lasting wear then this is the mascara for you! A little goes a long way and this is one of the most effective waterproof mascaras I’ve ever used. I’m a HUGE crier and like waterproof mascara for day to day wear as well as for special occasions. This does the trick! Sometimes it makes my lashes a little clumpy but that’s an easy fix. This is so waterproof that you will definitely need an oil based makeup remover to get it off. Coconut oil does the trick for me and is my cheaper than the Too Faced remover they sell for this.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.