BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Kristina E.
Hendersonvlle, NC
To start off, I have really watery and sensitive eyes, so I can only wear waterproof mascara. This is the reason why I had kind of given up on high end mascaras because for some reason, drugstore mascaras seem to be the only ones that know what waterproof means. Still, I was curious about the Better Than Sex Mascara when they made a waterproof version and on vacation I bought the travelsized version to test it. The first thing I noticed was that this mascara makes my lashes look the most beautiful they have ever looked. It also is the only mascara I have ever tried that I need only one coat of. But even after two coats, it doesn't clump and I have curved, defined, volumous, even longer, actually black lashes. I fell instantly in love! The second thing that I noticed that I had slight raccoon eyes after I sprayed myself with setting/sunblock-spray. So I was terribly disappointed and thought that this wasn't really waterproof. After having worn this mascara for 2 weeks now, I can say that it is actually pretty waterproof. Lessons I’ve learned : a) this mascara takes relatively long to dry, and while drying it is not waterproof/transferproof yet. So no settingspray while the mascara isn't dry yet. b)setting powder under the eyes! Because the mascara is waterproof, but not oilproof, so if you have oily skin or use something oily like sunscreen, the mascara is going to come off on the oily places. c) for some reason, this mascara is much easier to remove than the drugstore mascaras I am used to, so less rubbing is really nice for my sensitive eyes!
Brenna M.
Tucson
I'm a huge fan of the regular Better Than Sex Mascara, and was a little nervous about trying the waterproof version. For the waterproof ones I've tried in the past, I found them to be super clumpy and flaky; nevertheless, they're such a pain to remove! However, since Too Faced mascara is my go-to, I gave the waterproof version a shot because I was going to Mexico for spring break. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed and even more impressed with this one than the regular Better Than Sex! It made my eyelashes look the best they've ever looked and perfect even after sweating or swimming. I was so amazed that I wear it now as regular mascara when I'm not even planning on getting them wet. It's very easy to remove as well, and I just use the GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof which is another fave!
Krystal D.
I actually love this mascara. I've read a lot of reviews about it saying that it flaked off all over peoples faces, smudged all over, blah blah blah I think we all know the bad things people have said regarding this mascara, but to be honest none of that has happened to me with it. Maybe those problems are only with the one in the pink tube that isn't waterproof? I don't know, I just know this works great for me, and holds up well even in hot and humid conditions. My only issue was removing it lol the first time I used regular makeup remover and scrubbed and scrubbed and lost quite a few lashes trying to get it off so I had to get some waterproof eye makeup remover, and since then I've had no problems removing it! I'm using the generic off brand of the Neutrogena oil free waterproof eye makeup remover. Just wet a cotton ball with it and lightly scrub your lashes with it and it comes right off!
Edith N.
Initially, I started using this mascara because I LOVED the visual effect of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara- the original mascara. However, I did not enjoy the discomforting streakiness and quick deterioration of the formula. Thus, I attempted using this mascara because I hoped that it would have the same stunning lash lift and voluminous effects of its predecessor. While this mascara does indeed have the same lash lifting, voluminous formula as the original mascara, it also has NO distinguishable differences. By the end of the day, I still have copious levels of “raccoon eyes” and itchiness when wearing this product. I believe the only difference between this product and the original one is the mint packaging (the original mascara contains a dusty rose exterior).
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
I remember when using the two faced better than sex then not the one that’s not waterproof it really poured didn’t help me at all like he did not make my eyelashes co-op I don’t know if it was the product because I do have straight I was just want to call them they went down so what I do prefer everybody and never coming to get the waterproof one it’s going to make him stand up it’s not going to put him down to his really did a good job with this mess girl I’m not of much favor of the better than sex with but this one is really good it will keep us up if you are looking to buy it with the money that’s all I can tell you because my allergies will stay up if you have street I was just
Kayla R.
Bellmore, NY
I purchased this mascara in the summer and completely regret wearing it and buying it. It is $23 for a mascara that is clumpy, not waterproof, and much more. I used it when I went on vacation to Florida with family friends who I was not very close with, the were all boys who loved sports and I am a girly girl who loves makeup. I relied on this mascara to make my lashes long and gorgeous while also being about to take a dip in the pool. I went in the pool and came out only to realize my mascara was everywhere. It is not waterproof but I could not take it off unless I had a too faced makeup remover pad. It was a huge waste of money and I do not suggest it.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I do like this mascara it does last all day and holds up even when I work out. It's a lot better than most I have tried, but the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I have very sensitive skin and it will get irritated if I rub to hard and I will get like a "rugburn" on it. This mascara was so good it didnt want to come off which is great and I love it! But on the other hand it's hard to get off and my skin hates that so, I am still going to use this until i find something that will be able to take it off with ease.
Pooja M.
Des Moines, IA
I bought this because I loved the Too Faced lash injection mascara (the one where there were two separate mascaras you used) and they unfortunately seemed to have discontinued it.
Immediately upon applying this I could see the huge difference in my eyelashes - they looked way longer and thicker than with any other mascara I had been using. The few downsides however are that I don't know if it's as waterproof as it says...I still see some smudging throughout the day as it wears and it's a bit expensive. I also don't think it's as great as the lash injection Too Faced used to make :/ But overall great mascara. Will probably buy again!
Gabriella L.
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love this product! Especially in the summer to wear to the pool or beach. It’s the best waterproof mascara because it’s REALLY waterproof. I gave this product 4 stars instead of 5 because of how waterproof it is, it’s hard to take off. But for a waterproof mascara that REALLY works, it’s worth the money. And for length and volume, it is absolutely amazing. I’ve tried so many mascaras to help me get the lash look I want and I’ve finally found it. So many people have complimented my lashes. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Perla I.
Gainesville
Best. Mascara. Ever!
This is my holy grail mascara! I am a makeup junkie and have tried it all. I tried the original Better Than Sex mascara and loved it so much that I jumped on the waterproof version when it came out--I was NOT disappointed. I wear glasses 100% of the time and am always looking for a great mascara that will make my eyes stand out from behind my glasses without looking clumpy. This is it! My lashes are full, tons of volume, separated and lengthened. I do take my tweezers sometimes to separate a few clumps but it's nothing major. The ONLY con is that it does take a few minutes to dry, which isn't a problem for me because I go on with my routine while it's drying, like filling in my brows or putting my foundation on. By the time I'm done, it's dry. I do use two or three coats, mostly because of the fact I want my lashes to stand out behind my glasses. I would STRONGLY recommend It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup remover/cleanser to get it off--this mascara does NOT budge completely for anything else I've tried. The Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm not only dissolves this mascara completely, but also the rest of my makeup. Try both products--you won't be disappointed!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.