Christina E.

Whats the best way to remove this at the end of the day

Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
Makeup wipes and face wash
Finan C.
Finan C.
Newark, DE
1 year, 1 month ago
I love using the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting cleansing gelee to remove my eye makeup, especially waterproof mascara and liner. I bought a .5 oz jar from Sephora for about $12 and it lasted me about 9 months. I use it every day buy dipping my finger in the jar, rubbing the gel over my closed eye and holding a cotton ball over it for 30 seconds. Swipe away the makeup then wash with your normal face cleanser. I have heard that this works with Johnsons baby lotion as well but I love the cleansing gel cause you can use it all over the face, even to remove liquid lipstick!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Marshall, VA
1 year, 1 month ago
I use coconut oil. Put a pea size in my finger and massage on my lashes with my eye closed until it starts to break it down then use a makeup wipe to clean away the mess.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
1 year, 1 month ago
The best way to remove any mascara .. would be to wet the eye lashes with warm water (🚫hot water)... and use a (gentle) lash comb !!! it will help remove the mascara!!.. vs scrubbing and lashes falling out.!!
Brittny S.
Brittny S.
Fairfax, VA
1 year, 1 month ago
Coconut oil or a cleansing balm with a hot towel!