Christina E.
Christina E.
Whats the best way to remove this at the end of the day
Carolynn A.
Carolynn A.
Copperas Cove, TX
11 months ago
Makeup wipes and face wash
Finan C.
Finan C.
Newark, DE
11 months ago
I love using the Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting cleansing gelee to remove my eye makeup, especially waterproof mascara and liner. I bought a .5 oz jar from Sephora for about $12 and it lasted me about 9 months. I use it every day buy dipping my finger in the jar, rubbing the gel over my closed eye and holding a cotton ball over it for 30 seconds. Swipe away the makeup then wash with your normal face cleanser. I have heard that this works with Johnsons baby lotion as well but I love the cleansing gel cause you can use it all over the face, even to remove liquid lipstick!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Marshall, VA
11 months ago
I use coconut oil. Put a pea size in my finger and massage on my lashes with my eye closed until it starts to break it down then use a makeup wipe to clean away the mess.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
11 months ago
The best way to remove any mascara .. would be to wet the eye lashes with warm water (🚫hot water)... and use a (gentle) lash comb !!! it will help remove the mascara!!.. vs scrubbing and lashes falling out.!!
Brittny S.
Brittny S.
Fairfax, VA
11 months ago
Coconut oil or a cleansing balm with a hot towel!