Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY

Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?

Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Newrybar
11 months, 1 week ago
Well since it's waterproof , yes it is hard to remove but you can just use some makeup wipes rub it against your lashes!
Mason B.
Mason B.
Nashville,TN
1 year, 1 month ago
I used it and it was extremely hard to get off but if you scrub a wet paper towel or something like that on your eyes it will get most of it off
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
pickering, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
It can be difficult to remove as it is waterproof, but an eye makeup remover specifically for waterproof makeup is best. In a pinch coconut oil, petroleum jelly, or an oil-cleanser will remove it just as well. Just be sure to be gentle and not pull on your lashes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kailua, HI
1 year, 5 months ago
YES. My lashes are pretty thick already and it's impossible to remove 🙃
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Spring, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
I've found it comes off better if you use a remover that's especially for eye makeup
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, the onlything that helps me is cocount oil.
Tabitha F.
Tabitha F.
Edinburg, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
It is. That is the only thing that I do not like about this product. If you are planning to buy this than just go with the regular one.
Bianca W.
Bianca W.
Huntersville, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
I swim daily and even after swim I still am unable to take the mascara off, if you dont need water proof I would suggest the regular Beter Than S** Mascara.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Amston, CT
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! It's very waterproof. I use a general facial cleanser in the shower and have a hard time to get it all off. BUT I like that I can get it very wet and it's going to stay put!
Elizabeth M.