Paola M.

Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
1 year, 10 months ago
I like this one better than Tartiest
Cyndie O.
Cyndie O.
2 years ago
This mascara is pretty good, but however its super clumpy. I wouldn't recommend using more than one coat of this mascara. I still love this product though, only because it can last the whole entire day.
Valarie G.
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
2 years ago
Neither, if your looking for a good waterproof mascara go with tarte "lights ,cameral, splashes. It's a 100% waterproof , dosent smudge. I even went to the pool with on and it was good to go. I gave the pool test to this mascara and it didn't pass. It looked like a non water proof mascara.
Katelyn M.
Katelyn M.
2 years ago
No way! I found this way to clumpy, I returned it. Eek!
Heather N.
Heather N.
2 years ago
This one is so much better to me.
Tracey W.
Tracey W.
Mooresville, IN
This one in my opinion!
Nina S.
Nina S.
Etobicoke, ON
2 years ago
Hands down to this mascara! The wand is just out of this world
Elissa L.
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
2 years ago
I like this one because of the fullness and volume it gives but it is really tough to remove, i do like the brush that Tarteist has, it really pulls lashes out for some good length. I recently tried MadLash from Balm and it is a favorite. Really builable and lengthening 😊
Miccah M.
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
2 years ago
I like this better, but the Tarte one is awesome as well.
Jonna G.
Jonna G.
2 years ago
I love both mascaras equally as far as application is concerned. I like Better Than Sex better because it looks great all day and into the evening. Tarteist was very flakey every time I tried it. I eventually retired it completely.