Raychelle W.

Heather K.
Heather K.
New Columbia, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
I've always had trouble with mascara smudging under my eyes, but this one stays put all day!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Morrisville, NC
2 years ago
This is the best waterproof mascara I've ever used. I have oily eyelids and other mascaras would breakdown and smudge halfway through a day, but TooFaced Better Than Sex waterproof mascara lasts until i remove it.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Hobart, WI
2 years ago
I've never had more success with a waterproof mascara, I received a mini size better than sex waterproof as a gift w purchase at ulta beauty and I have sworn by it since! It leaves your eyelashes looking soft and touchable with still a lot of volume. 10/10!!
Yomaris F.
Yomaris F.
Shreveport, LA
2 years ago
It is very waterproof. It's difficult to remove. I use Micellar cleansing water and a Simple makeup remover cloth
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
2 years ago
It is kinda rough to take off, like just a makeup wipe wont take it off. But if you have a good makeup remover it should come right off, especially if it's oil based. I find that it doesn't run but if your eyes are EXTREMELY wet. And I mean extremely, it can clump a bit. But that's not that terrible.
Sonnet M.
Sonnet M.
Troy
2 years ago
I'm a competitive swimmer so I'm in the water a lot and of course I don't do my makeup right before practice or anything but when I have practice after class or something I don't always have time to take the makeup off. By the end of practice I have teammates asking me what mascara I use because after 2 hours of practice it still looks way better than it should. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's the best one of used so far!
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
2 years ago
This is the best water proof mascara i have ever used and it makes my eyelashes so long. I have showered with it on and when i got out it still looked like i just put it on. I use makeup wipes to remove my makeup at night and i had a really hard time getting off to be honest. Im sure there is a better method of taking it off though.