Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
Did this mascara cause anyone else's eyelids to itch like crazy?? I loved the way it made my eyelashes look but I ended up itching the lid so much it ended up feeling raw, I can't have that happen every time I wear this. Any suggestions even if this has not happened to you?
Yoazin V.
Yoazin V.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
You might be allergic to something thats on the mascara.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Kayleigh L.
Kayleigh L.
Burlington , ON
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Sounds like an allergic reaction! I'm actually allergic to something in that mascara but can't pin point it. I agree with PP, try the L'Oréal one.
Quincy, MA
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Try L'Oréal Paris VOLUMINOUS® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara!! It's a great dupe for Better than Sex and I think it's even better than it!
Quincy, MA
Tichina S.
Tichina S.
1 month, 3 weeks ago
If I were you I'd stoping using it immediately! There may be an ingredient you're allergic to.
Blacksville, WV
1 month, 3 weeks ago
This hasn't happened to me, however I have purchased this and I felt like I ran out of it so quickly! There are honestly so many drugstore mascaras that I think as just as good! Save the pain and money!
Blacksville, WV