BY TOO FACED

Manufacturer: A volumizing mascara in a waterproof formula. A volumizing formula with added high-performance and water-resistant polymers for waterproof, sweat-proof, play-proof wear.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara; Black; Travel Mini; 0.17 oz / 4.8 g

Dani S.
Richland, MI
I prefer the regular version of this mascara. This almost seems to be drier than the original. It still makes my lashes look long and full, which I like. However, I bought this because the original flakes on me and I was hoping this one wouldn't. This one still flakes on me, so I really don't like that. I would choose the original over this.
Danielle M.
New York
The original better than sex mascara is my all time favorite so I obviously had to try the waterproof version for the summer. I get the mini one because I only really need water proof for summer time. This mascara makes it look like you have on false lashes, which I always get asked any time I wear this.
Annie K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this to test it out. I had heard pretty good things about the too faced better than sex mascara and wanted to try the water proof version. Its pretty decent for length and volume, given I have pretty straight and rather thin lashes. Only issue I have been having is that it smudges underneath my eye throughout the day (I don't put mascara on my bottom lashes).
Sabine S.
This mascara is a dry formula, which isn't usually my but I liked it. It holds a curl really well. I don't prefer waterproof mascaras though because they are difficult to take off but if I was in the market for one, I would definitely pick this up.
Lainie H.
Usaf Academy, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is nice in theory...but it is nothing compared to the better than sex original. It’s much more clumpy and does not give lashes the effect the normal one does. Keep working on it Too Faced!
Cecilia F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this! Too face is great products and I love that they have good healthy ingredients on there products. Definitely rebuy again! My lashes look amazing!!
Savannah G.
ventura
Really love this mascara i last all day long and is totally waterproof wear it all day then go to gymnastics for hours !! Not a smudge I love it !
Ashley C.
cleveland
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the better than sex mascara! This is just the same. I noticed that this did dry out more quickly than the original. I’m sticking to the OG.
Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a big no from me. I wanted to love this after hearing all the rave about it. It makes my eyes itch so bad it’s clumpy and flaky.
Lani M.
Mountain Home
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only mascara I will ever buy it's literally a dream come true. I always have long thick beautiful lashes with this product
Raven J.
Marlborough
Does this mascara really do what it claims to do. I have heard a lot of hype about this product but I'm very unsure. I have a YouTube channel (Raven Larai) where I do makeup and reviews and I want to give this product a fair review for my subscribers so I want to know how well this works before I buy.