BY TOO FACED #23 in Mascara

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the original ...6 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I really lov...13 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterp...158 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina E.
Arden, NC
To start off, I have really watery and sensitive eyes, so I can only wear waterproof mascara. This is the reason why I had kind of given up on high end mascaras because for some reason, drugstore mascaras seem to be the only ones that know what waterproof means. Still, I was curious about the Better Than Sex Mascara when they made a waterproof version and on vacation I bought the travelsized version to test it. The first thing I noticed was that this mascara makes my lashes look the most beautiful they have ever looked. It also is the only mascara I have ever tried that I need only one coat of. But even after two coats, it doesn't clump and I have curved, defined, volumous, even longer, actually black lashes. I fell instantly in love! The second thing that I noticed that I had slight raccoon eyes after I sprayed myself with setting/sunblock-spray. So I was terribly disappointed and thought that this wasn't really waterproof. After having worn this mascara for 2 weeks now, I can say that it is actually pretty waterproof. Lessons I’ve learned : a) this mascara takes relatively long to dry, and while drying it is not waterproof/transferproof yet. So no settingspray while the mascara isn't dry yet. b)setting powder under the eyes! Because the mascara is waterproof, but not oilproof, so if you have oily skin or use something oily like sunscreen, the mascara is going to come off on the oily places. c) for some reason, this mascara is much easier to remove than the drugstore mascaras I am used to, so less rubbing is really nice for my sensitive eyes!
Alyssa H.
Updating my review and adding 2 stars. When I bought this mascara, I tested it at Sephora with the disposable wand. It was amazing and everything good in the world and so I had no hesitations purchasing it. The next day I excitedly grabbed for it and my first impression is that the wand is a MESS. It grabs too much product and I had a hard time not smearing it all over my eyelids during application (which is not normally a problem). Since I loved it in the store I’m assuming I love the formula but do not love the wand.

I tried a few more times and then the mascara just sat on my vanity for a few months. After seeing all the wonderful reviews I tried again. The formula was thick. I added a drop of saline to it to help thin it out (it had thickened from time) and applied it today... it is actually really lovely. Unlike my first experiences I actually achieved a lot of length with no clumping- maybe the wand just took some getting used to??? But I am really happy with the purchase now.

*****
I HATE this mascara! Actually I like the mascara- I HATE the wand!!! I know so many people love it- but after paying full price it is a huge disappointment.

I bought this and took it home and it is a total mess! I think the formula is great (I loved it when I tried it on in Sephora) ; however, the wand is a mess! I know I like the formula because when I tried it with another wand it was amazing! With the real wand- So much product come out- there is no control. The wand goops it all together and so I end up with goopy eyelashes and no separation or lengthening. Seriously, a mess. I didn’t take it back because I wanted to love it. I need to buy a bunch of throw away wands so I can get through the bottle and have the look I know it can give!!
Kayla R.
Bellmore, New York
I purchased this mascara in the summer and completely regret wearing it and buying it. It is $23 for a mascara that is clumpy, not waterproof, and much more. I used it when I went on vacation to Florida with family friends who I was not very close with, the were all boys who loved sports and I am a girly girl who loves makeup. I relied on this mascara to make my lashes long and gorgeous while also being about to take a dip in the pool. I went in the pool and came out only to realize my mascara was everywhere. It is not waterproof but I could not take it off unless I had a too faced makeup remover pad. It was a huge waste of money and I do not suggest it.
❤KMC❤ F.
Milton freewater
This is by far my favorite mascara of all time. It is completely clump free and has the perfect amount of moisture.the wand is perfectly made and just the right size to cover and separate all of the lashes.when I first got this product i immediately realized that the packaging was very clean nice and modern,it was not damaged at all when I got it. I have very thin lashes so I prefer this mascara because when I use it it separates each and every one of them making my lashes look more full and voluminous. This is a 5 star product and I would definitely recommend it to everyone, no matter their lash conditions.
Natasha F.
Rockford, MI
I’m a HUGE fan of the original Better than Sex mascara. In fact, it’s my favorite. So I had HIGH HOPES for the waterproof version and to be honest, it BOMBED!

It’s clumpy and difficult to put on and felt as though it made my eye lashes look clumpy, it dried and flakes as the hours passed and overall, was just an unpleasant experience.

After spending $24 on a cosmetic product that will last a month or so, you expect it to do WELL and this one falls far from meeting the standards that I have in place.

I would choose a $7 maybeline or covergirl mascara from Target, over this waterproof mascara, EVERY TIME. 💁🏻‍♀️
Perla I.
Gainesville
Best. Mascara. Ever!
This is my holy grail mascara! I am a makeup junkie and have tried it all. I tried the original Better Than Sex mascara and loved it so much that I jumped on the waterproof version when it came out--I was NOT disappointed. I wear glasses 100% of the time and am always looking for a great mascara that will make my eyes stand out from behind my glasses without looking clumpy. This is it! My lashes are full, tons of volume, separated and lengthened. I do take my tweezers sometimes to separate a few clumps but it's nothing major. The ONLY con is that it does take a few minutes to dry, which isn't a problem for me because I go on with my routine while it's drying, like filling in my brows or putting my foundation on. By the time I'm done, it's dry. I do use two or three coats, mostly because of the fact I want my lashes to stand out behind my glasses. I would STRONGLY recommend It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup remover/cleanser to get it off--this mascara does NOT budge completely for anything else I've tried. The Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm not only dissolves this mascara completely, but also the rest of my makeup. Try both products--you won't be disappointed!
Ashley K.
Bradenton, FL
An amazing mascara and a fantastic purchase.  I was initially attracted to this mascara from the packaging.  It's very interesting and different, which is something that I like.  I had heard no bad reviews so I decided to try it out.  It applies evenly with no clumps, and after having it for a couple months it doesn't form clumps.  Staying power is phenomenal, but I would make sure that you have a good makeup remover before using!!!  I use Urban Decay's Meltdown Makeup Remover and it works fabulously.  I will definitely be buying this again.
Amber B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I’m very impressed with this mascara! It really is waterproof like it says! I’ve used a number of waterproof mascaras that didn’t really hold up to their name... but I wore Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara, I cried for 2 hours, and none of it budged!! I’m also slightly addicted to false eyelashes... like I wear them everyday... but of course I have those days where I find myself in a hurry, or I simply don’t want to do full glam. On those days, I’m really impressed with the volume that this mascara adds to my natural lashes (AND my false lashes, I always use mascara with those obviously to blend my real ones with the fakes!). The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I wish it added just a liiiittle more length! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
This mascara literally does not come off it’s the best I try and take it up with my make up remover and it does not come off that’s how waterproof it is it does not compare to any other mascara it’s really God and it works great it stays on all day I recommend to anybody if you’re going on a trip in you like a waterproof makeup are used it when I was out of town in the water every day and it would actually not come off even when I would go in the shower and wash off with make up remover it is great it does not flake.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I normally wouldn't purchase a waterproof mascara as I've had bad results in the past.  I was gifted a full-size tube of this amazing creation.  This is not like other waterproof mascaras.  This is the real deal.  I was hooked from the first use.  Aside from the beautiful lashes from this mascara, it comes off like a dream.  I've had bad experiences with waterproof mascara before where no matter what I tried, the stuff would NOT come off.  This is my new holy grail mascara.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.