BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1940)
Serena D.
Floral Ciry, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought the waterproof mascara instead of the regular one since I moved to Florida and I didn’t want to sweat off my makeup. This mascara is my go to when I’m looking for significantly fuller, longer, and darker lashes. I don’t like that it seems to be a tad clumpy but that probably because I like layers of mascara and more than 1 or 2 applications makes it cake on and clump. However, I find the waterproof version struggles to come off when washing my face. Even the oil based cleansers aren’t targeting it. I don’t want to sleep in my makeup but sometimes I can’t get it all off and the next day I have old mascara crumbling off into my eyes which obviously is not fun.
Brenna M.
Tucson
I'm a huge fan of the regular Better Than Sex Mascara, and was a little nervous about trying the waterproof version. For the waterproof ones I've tried in the past, I found them to be super clumpy and flaky; nevertheless, they're such a pain to remove! However, since Too Faced mascara is my go-to, I gave the waterproof version a shot because I was going to Mexico for spring break. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed and even more impressed with this one than the regular Better Than Sex! It made my eyelashes look the best they've ever looked and perfect even after sweating or swimming. I was so amazed that I wear it now as regular mascara when I'm not even planning on getting them wet. It's very easy to remove as well, and I just use the GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof which is another fave!
michelle ✯.
Tucson
Purchased at: ULTA
The only thing I really dislike about this mascara is that I find it takes much longer to dry than any other mascara I've ever used. Once I put it on, I have to be careful where I look around because I often will get little black specks up above or below my eye if my (now elongated) lashes touch anywhere else before it dries but other than that It's a gamechanger & I've already bought myself the mini version😎
Sajeda A.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I was never good at applying false lashes but I also never knew how to get the thick full lashes I always wanted. NO MORE FALSE LASHES NEEDED with this mascara...I layer this with my Maybelline mascara and never leave the house without adding a layer of this. Gives me amazing thickness and makes my lashes look soooo good! Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Isabella G.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is definitely my favorite mascara that I have tried. It makes my lashes look long and full, and stays on GREAT in the water. I am a swimmer and it stays on throughout my whole swim practice. The only reason I give 4 out of 5 starts is because when I put it on my lower lashes it comes off on my skin after a while, as well with the skin above my upper lashes.
Krystal D.
I actually love this mascara. I've read a lot of reviews about it saying that it flaked off all over peoples faces, smudged all over, blah blah blah I think we all know the bad things people have said regarding this mascara, but to be honest none of that has happened to me with it. Maybe those problems are only with the one in the pink tube that isn't waterproof? I don't know, I just know this works great for me, and holds up well even in hot and humid conditions. My only issue was removing it lol the first time I used regular makeup remover and scrubbed and scrubbed and lost quite a few lashes trying to get it off so I had to get some waterproof eye makeup remover, and since then I've had no problems removing it! I'm using the generic off brand of the Neutrogena oil free waterproof eye makeup remover. Just wet a cotton ball with it and lightly scrub your lashes with it and it comes right off!
Baillie M.
Deville, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This mascara is where it’s at. This came out weeks before I had my son. I did a light face of makeup and went all out with my lashes the morning I went in to have him. This lasted through labor, delivery, and tears. The next day I had a touch of residue left that made me look still Halfway put together. I haven’t bought another mascara since.
Emmanuelle Z.
Berkeley, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Works well. I have straight eyelashes and if I use normal mascara they uncurl, so I always use waterproof. Probably the best mascara I’ve ever used; stays in for a long time, keeps my lashes curled and makes them look longer and thicker. My only complaint is it smudges on my under eye after a few hours of wear and makes it look darker.
Katy I.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
Very good product! Stays on and does not run if my eyes get watery or water is splashed on my face. Compares really good to other brands I have tried. I use to reach for it every day but have started to steer away. I’ve noticed that there is a very strong scent coming from it now so just a heads up if you are sensitive to smells.
Lonnie M.
This mascara is my holy grail! It makes my lashes look great and dramatic! It’s buildable so it works for a variety of looks. I’ve received so many compliments on it and it stays put! In high school people were amazed by how it still looked perfect even after I cried a lot. The only bad thing about it is that it gets clumpy
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.