BY TOO FACED #17 in Mascara

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the original ...6 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I really lov...12 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterp...158 Answers
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello lashes! Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara is not only my "Go To", it is my "Must Have!" Beauty product. I don't always have time to apply foundation, contour my face, or spend 20 minutes applying eyeliner and eyeshadow.. but i do ALWAYS have the 2 seconds it takes to apply my Better Than Sex Mascara. I have tried M.A.C, Marc Jacobs and lots of drug store brands and none of them even compare to Too Faced. It is lush, my lashes look fab and I feel empowered when I wear it. I now have my mother and best friends addicted to Too Faced as well. If you are in the market for bomb booty mascara, go to Ulta and get your tube today so you can thank me tomorrow.
Perla I.
Gainesville
Best. Mascara. Ever!
This is my holy grail mascara! I am a makeup junkie and have tried it all. I tried the original Better Than Sex mascara and loved it so much that I jumped on the waterproof version when it came out--I was NOT disappointed. I wear glasses 100% of the time and am always looking for a great mascara that will make my eyes stand out from behind my glasses without looking clumpy. This is it! My lashes are full, tons of volume, separated and lengthened. I do take my tweezers sometimes to separate a few clumps but it's nothing major. The ONLY con is that it does take a few minutes to dry, which isn't a problem for me because I go on with my routine while it's drying, like filling in my brows or putting my foundation on. By the time I'm done, it's dry. I do use two or three coats, mostly because of the fact I want my lashes to stand out behind my glasses. I would STRONGLY recommend It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup remover/cleanser to get it off--this mascara does NOT budge completely for anything else I've tried. The Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm not only dissolves this mascara completely, but also the rest of my makeup. Try both products--you won't be disappointed!
Meg W.
Linden
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adored this brush to apply the mascara, & want to clean it off and use it to apply another mascara, that is NOT the one it came with. The smell of the product is like normal makeup smell. The formula itself is clumpy and it dried out quickly after getting it. It's one of the worst mascara I've ever owned and bought. Being it's name is Better than Sex, and it's waterproof, you'd think it would be amazing. Then again, how can you believe a mascara with a name like Better than Sex? If sex was a dry limp appendage every night it would be better. Even at that, it's a horrible product. I couldn't be anymore disappointed in a Too Faced product. Too Face is usually an amazing company, but this definitely falls under radar for a reason. They should have given this name to a better formula and product under their company Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara literally does not come off it’s the best I try and take it up with my make up remover and it does not come off that’s how waterproof it is it does not compare to any other mascara it’s really God and it works great it stays on all day I recommend to anybody if you’re going on a trip in you like a waterproof makeup are used it when I was out of town in the water every day and it would actually not come off even when I would go in the shower and wash off with make up remover it is great it does not flake.
Marissa S.
Holbrook, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my HG mascara!!! this does everything i need in a mascara! I have short hairs on the center part of my lashes so it's hard for me to find a mascara that really gets into those areas. I think the hourglass shape of the wand helps with coating and giving my stubborn lashes a good "boost". Ever since I tried this mascara, all my other mascaras dried up because I seriously can't stop using this product!!!

When the original better than sex mascara came out I didn't even considered of getting it despite all the praises about it BUT when they released a WATERPROOF version I knew it's a game changer. I don't like to wear non-waterproof mascara because I live in a tropical country. I guess the only thing I don't like about waterproof mascaras is that its so FREAKING hard to remove!!!! but this mascara is truly a game changer. It only takes 5 secs to remove it. It's gentle on the skinTo break it down to ya.

Better than sex mascara: lengthening, volumizing, all day wear, smudge proof, and waterproof. AMAZING
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this mascara. Personally I like the non-waterproof one because I hate getting out of the shower and still having mascara on my lashes. The waterproof one goes off really easily and that’s what I love. But this gives my lashes such a great voluminous look. Because my lashes really well and it is really really black. I love the wind, it gets all of my lashes coated and very easily. The price is a little expensive, but is definitely worth it.
Naomi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think any review sums it up any better than this: I can be a lazy person at times, just like everyone else, and it hits especially hard in college. Coming home at 2 am and taking off your makeup is not always the most exciting thing ever, and I've had multiple nights where I have slept through my makeup. Not only to I wake up with my Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner and better than sex mascara still intact, but it continues to look like I put it on fresh. People are astounded that it looks good even after the 24 mark. These two products work amazing together because it's rare that you'd have to do any touch ups if you treat it right, and it's easy to apply. Tip: for eyeliner, I would suggest matching the angle of your wing with the edge of your eyebrow. That's the best way I have found to find your natural wing. Just thought that'd be useful to some people. Anyways, it's amazing and I doubt I'll find something better anytime soon.
Khyree R.
Belmont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The only downside is that only sometimes it gets on my face and won’t come off. But otherwise what a steal. I’d buy more. It’s very nice and there are also no chunks. The application process is so easy.Too Faced Sexy Lids and Lashes Set
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to like this mascara as I love the original and prefer waterproof mascara, however I just have difficulty with the formula and application. I'm not sure if it's due to it being waterproof but it likes to either clump up on my lashes or make my lashes stick together so then I have to work at separating my lashes and it just takes more time, but I will continue to try this, maybe it's user error lol
C I.
Malibu, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara every single morning for my 2nd coat and it gives me a huge BOOST to my eyemakeup! If you are like me and NEEEEED waterproof mascara, I would definitely purchase this one~ However, keep in mind that it is a very dramatic mascara, meaning, if you want a natural look, this probably won't be your greatest liking. It does last a while but just like any mascara, it will start to clump. But! All you need is a spoolie brush to brush through your lashes and it'll still look amazing. I'm asian and I have small eyes but I do like to make them more dramatic and this mascara does it right for me! I put a light, volumizing mascara for my first coat and then use the lancome white fiber mascara for length and then this mascara for the extra OOMPH! I would definitely repurchase it in the future!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.