BY TOO FACED #19 in Mascara

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the original ...5 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterp...158 Answers
  • Is this actually waterproof. Cause I need some waterproof mascara...5 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This mascara was love at first wear! Too faced sure knows how to ensure if you cry, you aren't going to have 'raccoon' eyes. Starting off with the packaging, it's is a beautiful hue of sea foam green blue with the too faced name embossed on the side along with tiny detailed water-like droplets all over that give the illusion that the tube has been immersed in water but is repelling it(I love how this design ties in with the waterproof claim). Moving onto the product, when you unscrew the wand from tube, you will notice the bristles are very much the same as the original (an hourglass shape that picks up quite a bit of product that allows for a build-able falsies look). The formula is similar, but is not as dry as the original in order to lock lashes in place. Therefore it takes about 2-5 minutes to dry depending on how many coats you use, but it's worth the wait because it definitely keeps your lashes looking good and smudgeproof.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ok....so this is a mixed review for me I wanted to love it because I absolutely love the original mascara and really wanted a water proof version...however regardless of how waterproof this product is (and it is definitely waterproof) it takes forever to dry!! I mean you have to be very careful when applying it so u don't smudge it....you don't want to blink or barely move your lashes while it dries or u will ruin your eyeshadow! You have to do top lashes and wait and wait and wait and then move onto your bottom lashes and wait some more! Ugh with that said once it dries it does look amazing and it is waterproof but who has time to sit and wait forever for it to dry? Honestly that's my biggest complaint! It's a very messy application and a long waiting time. Seriously If they fix the application issues it will be a great mascara! So hopefully they'll improve it!
Em R.
Em R.
Not a big fan of this product, I love too faced and there better than s** original mascara is one of my favorites so I saw this at my local Sephora and thought I would just have to try it. This mascara is very very disappointing. It's very flakey, crusty, and clumpy! (Nothing like the original one) I thought maybe it was because it was my first time using it so I tried it again since my friends wouldn't stop raving about it. I tried this item again and it did the exact same thing, not even mentioning how impossible it was to take off! I understand this is a waterproof mascara but if I can't get this off wile trying multiple different removers that is a major problem. I love too faced and most of there products but this was a huge disappointment for me and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Erica S.
Erica S.
So I am a mascara addict & need/prefer higher quality when it comes to that. I love long, thick, volumizing lashes and everyone raved about this product but like many others stated & i agree with, it is VERY VEEY clumpy from the get go. It definitely is waterproof and certainly budge proof. Only makeup remover takes it off. No racoon eyes here. Yet like I said, it's horribly clumpy & due to that it becomes flakey. I actually will only wear it now if I use a my Benefit Roller Lash 1st then I'll apply the Too Faced waterproof mascara over it. You only need like 1 coat whether you use it like I do, as my 2nd coat or if you just wear it alone. It's that thick. So that's why I have mixed feelings about it. If you don't wipe off the brush 1st and the tube part then you'll look all spider eyes.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
I have used the non waterproof version of this mascara and I like it. It's not my favorite, but it's been my go to for when I don't want to use my prestige mascaras. I finally tried the waterproof version. I noticed that it was out of stock in a few stores, so it must be popular. I tried to purchase it at Sephora, but they were all out. So, I ended up going back to Ulta to purchase it. I really wanted this for when I go to the beach because I barely have any waterproof make up. This mascara can be very clumpy, so you just have to make sure that you brush off all of the excess. I actually, paired this with my Dior Extase mascara. Used a simple coat or two of my beloved Dior and then, coated this one over it. It lasted all day and stayed in place. Overall, it's a pretty good product.
April B.
April B.
I don't usually use waterproof mascara, but I got this in the summer BeautyCon box and I am always looking to try new mascara and since I had never tried the regular Better Than S*x Mascara I was eager to try this one out.
When I say that this is the BEST WATERPROOF MASCARA EVER I mean it. The first time I wore this was to a summer bonfire and the smoke was following me everywhere I moved and it was getting in my eyes really bad, I practically had rivers of water flowing out of my eyes. After a good 20-30 minutes I went inside to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror it looked like I had just applied my make up. I was shocked cause most of the other waterproof mascaras that I have used in the past would of never stayed put through all of that. I highly recommend this.
Julie C.
Julie C.
This is the absolute best waterproof mascara I've ever used. When it says waterproof, they mean it. I have to use some type of oil to remove this mascara or else it won't budge. This is great when you are looking for something to hold up through important events such as weddings or funerals, but can be a pain if used on a daily basis. I would've used it daily if the removal process wasn't so excruciating.

This mascara gives me length and volume that I've never experienced before. Whenever I wear this people ask me if I am using false lashes - I'll take that as a compliment. If you are looking for an amazing mascara that won't flake, smudge, or budge all day, then this is the mascara for you. If you are looking for something low maintenance, I would look elsewhere.
Anya B.
Anya B.
Can not explain how much I love this product! I've only ever used drug store mascara because I throw my tubes out every 3 months but finally decided to give this one a try when it came out as one of the top products of 2016. Boy was it worth it! It gives me amazing definition of my lashes and TOTALLY waterproof; including so heavy sweating at the gym and some minor crying sessions while studying for finals/watching The Notebook (Dont judge me ahaha). I will have to say though you need to get used to the brush. I've heard some complaints about the applicator but as long as you don't pack the product onto your brush its fine. Also LOVEEEE the packaging so unique and beautiful. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a higher-end mascara.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Westland , MI
At first I thought, oh no this mascara wand is a clumpy mess! But after I got into the groove of learning how to use the wand I'm in LOVE with it. The formula itself is amazing, it's super black and lasts through anything. But you will need waterproof makeup remover to get this off. Not even going to lie since using this I'm my lashes grew in length, I know that's not the aim of this mascara but it truly did! The packaging is adorable (along with all too faced packaging) A few cons is that the wand can get a bit clumpy, so make sure you get rid of the excess before applying. Also you WILL need a different wand or mascara for your bottom lashes, this wand is much too big (unless you're a MacGyver and can make anything work! Haha)
Tara P.
Tara P.
Plantsville, CT
Ehhhh I hate writing reviews less than four stars. I don't hate this product at all, but I don't love it either. I'm a big fan of the original Better Than mascara. I feel like the waterproof version has a slightly different formula. It just doesn't work the same at all. It still plumps, lengthens, and gives volume to my lashes. However, I notice that I get a lot of transfer under my eyes. It's almost like it slightly runs, but once it does it's stuck there until your remove it with a STRONG makeup oil! Overall, I don't recommend this mascara. I'm not saying don't try it, because it might must be mine. I do recommend that if you buy it, make sure it's from somewhere that has a good return policy!
Haley M.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.