Too Faced

Too Faced Better Than Sex...
17771 Reviews
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
i wasn’t the biggest fan of this mascara even though it’s super popular. it is very voluminous but not long lasting at all. it’s extremely flaky and clumpy and within an hour or two there’s a lot of black spots all over my face
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Separates lashes very well!! I love using this when wearing falsies, as it mimics the false lash effect! Holds lashes up for majority of the day!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I love this brand and mascara so I thought would try the waterproof one. Big, clumpy mistake. There a way too much product on the brush which then goes on your eye. I appreciate having the product but maybe not all at once.
5 / 5
This is one of my favourite waterproof mascara I struggle to find good ones but this one last a long time- when you cry a little it doesn’t seem to smudge of the eyelashes and it isn’t dry either
5 / 5
This is my favorite mascara! I’ve been using it for years it makes my lashes look amazing! Never clumps up and makes them look so full and gorgeous.
5 / 5
This mascara is amazing; it makes your lashes look like you have extensions, giving an enviable appearance. I highly recommend it. I've been using it for years, and I don't regret buying it.
5 / 5
I love the metal packaging with the water droplets details - I actually find that it is nice to grip and I don’t drop it as often as I do some of my other cosmetics. The brush on this mascara is also really nice, it separates the lashes while it applies and does a nice job lengthening them! My only gripe is that I can physically see my lashes in my field of vision while wearing this mascara which is a bit annoying, but I guess it means it’s doing its job!
5 / 5
This a great waterproof mascara. I love how it last all day long. It doesn’t run especially living in the Florida heat. By far a fav of mine. If you’re looking for a good waterproof kind this is it.
5 / 5
This is my FAVORITE mascara! So much so that I always have one or two unopened ones in my vanity. If your lashes won’t hold a curl they will with this. It adds volumes and it actually stays on. It can get clumpy but just twist it as you’re removing the wand and don’t pump it a lot. That adds air into the tube thus causing more clumps. I love it though. It’s the only mascara that keeps my lashes curled.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This mascara has been a game-changer for me! It really lives up to its name by providing intense volume and length to my lashes. The result is absolutely stunning and eye-catching. I love how it enhances my overall eye makeup look. However, I must admit that I have encountered a couple of issues with this mascara. It can sometimes be a little clumpy, which requires some extra effort to comb through and separate the lashes. Additionally, the drying process is a bit peculiar. It tends to dry down quite quickly, which can make it challenging to layer and achieve the desired effect without it becoming too heavy or stiff. Despite these minor drawbacks, I still find the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara to be a fantastic product. It delivers on its promises of volume and drama, making my lashes look fuller and more defined. If you're willing to put in a little extra effort to combat clumpiness and work with the quick-drying formula, I believe you'll be pleased with the overall results. Overall, I would give this mascara a solid four stars. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for bold, dramatic lashes. Just be aware of the clumping and quick-drying aspects and adjust your application technique accordingly. Happy mascara-wearing, - Maddie