MakeupEye MakeupMascaraToo Faced
Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara

Go ahead and cry happy tears, this Mascara is waterproof! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula that thickens, lengthens, and curls for extreme volume and dramatic lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you've achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!

How does this mascara hold up and is it difficult to wash off?
Does this mascara flake after a few hours of wear? I wear contacts and am looking for a good waterproof mascara that will last all day without flaking into and under my eyes.
Has anyone tried this? I think i want to but don’t like the clumpy look!!
Start your review of Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!in reviews
...would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!in reviews
...this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! in reviews
This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!in reviews
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Rihana C.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Rihana C.
It's the good ol' Better Than Sex mascara, but waterproof! It has the same hourglass-shaped wand that we know and love. I got this because I have kind of oily eyes, and during the summer, non-waterproof mascara smudges under my eyes. This doesn't. It lengthens, it curls, it stays put, I love it.
Sheena A.
Warrior, AL
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Sheena A.
I absolutely love this mascara!! It is my favorite!! It gives my lashes the best curl and length making my natural lashes look like I have false lashes. I do have good natural lashes to start with, but I would high recommend this mascara. So easy to apply!
Nikki H.
denver
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Nikki H.
This is an amazing mascara! Super buildable, & adds TONS of volume. The original formula is great as well, but if you live in a humid environment, have oily eyelids, or are going to be swimming or around water, the waterproof formula is definitely the way to go. It stays on VERY well!!
Stephanie E.
Old Hickory, TN
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Stephanie E.
Purchased at: ULTA
The queen of mascaras now in waterproof! I love the volume and length! Great for the beach days and having perfect, flawless lashes! Lasts all day. I highly recommend and would buy again! It’s truly perfection!
Jennifer K.
Springfield, MA
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jennifer K.
I purchased this for vacation, in case i wanted to wear mascara to the pool or to the beach and it really works! I wore it in the pool and then to the beach the next day and it stayed on both times without clumping or flaking off under my eyes. I was impressed. To wash it off, i ended up using a miceller water because i knew it would be a little harder than normal mascara to get off. With the micellar water it came right off very easily. The packaging it cute and i love the regular non waterproof one too. And it also lifted and gave my lashes volume too just like the normal BTS mascara! #TooFaced #Influenster #Voxbox #Mascara #Eyelashes
Geneva K.
Derby Acres
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Geneva K.
Small but packs a punch. Im in love with this product. I love to wear my fake eyelashes but that takes time and this is any easy fix with this mascara. Plus its travel size is perfect amount if you lke trying diffrent mascara like me. I will continue to buy this product.
Marina C.
Billings, MT
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Marina C.
I love the original mascara, and I love this one just as much! This is prefect for humid days or days where you’ll be going out and needing some extra assurance your makeup will stay! Not flaky at all and makes your lashes look gorgeous and full!
Sarah F.
Salisbury, MD
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Sarah F.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Sarah F.
This is the waterproof better than sex massacre! I have on a mascara primer as well I’ll do a review on the after this, but this mascara went on so nicely and didn’t flake or bleed through out the day I have a picture from this morning at 6:00am and one from this evening at 5:30pm to show you the results! But you should really try it out for yourselves ladies ! I will state I have not yet tried to remove it 😶 so I can’t yet say how that goes but stay tuned to find out !
Rocio L.
La Plata, MD
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Rocio L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best waterproof mask in the world. I used it to go to the beach recently and take a photo section and it's too cool. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. I would love to receive a voxbox with this mask and show you a video of its water resistance. InfluensterToo Faced
Jamie M.
Strongsville, OH
Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Jamie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Don't mind the hair.. But that mascara though!! Love this stuff!! It's amazing, fuller longer eyelashes. Seriously looks like you have one fake eyelashes. It’s also waterproof, which does make it a little hard to get off.. But hey you can't hvw your cake and best it too right?? Definitely a must!! #thatmascara #betterthansex #toofaced

2,673 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ellen B.
San Antonio Texas
il y a un mois
While I love the Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Waterproof Mascara I'm looking for a less expensive option. Can anyone recommend a good waterproof mascara that will survive the Texas heat and humidity without flaking or rubbing off?
Amy O. il y a un mois
You might want to try L’Oréal’s Lash Paradise Waterproof. It’s a great dupe for BTS, it doesn’t flake on me at all during our humid Florida summers 💛