Too Faced

11%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! The OG mascara has always been my favorite, but I’ve started wearing more waterproof mascara due to my eyes watering, the this lives up to the hype. Very waterproof, difficult to remove it’s so waterproof. But I don’t have to worry about my makeup running during the day. It does come right off with waterproof micellar water. It’s very pigmented, almost like a mousse. So it lengthens and volumizes your lashes. Every time I try a different mascara I always come back. This one will always be my fave.
5 / 5
This has been my go to waterproof mascara for years! It gives lots of volume, it’s buildable, not clumpy, and is VERY waterproof! Always my go to during the summer months!
5 / 5
This is the best mascara I have ever used! That is all! This is great! Really has good application and isn’t clumpy. The mascara does not clump & lengthens the lashes. Makes your lashes look nice and full. The downside is it flakes and smears throughout the day, so you end up with raccoon eyes by end of day