Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I Iove the brush. This is long lasting non flaking and top of the line. This is very cute packaging to gift and hook on to a Christmas tree. The brush is fabulous: kiss clumps good bye and say hello to a brush that's better than sex! Seriously!
Blondiie S.
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm not better than s-- but damn near. I found the brush to be awkward to use at first because I'm used to straight brushes period after I got used to it I absolutely love on how dark how full coverage it is. Absolutely my new favorite mascara.
Tiara N.
Tiara N.
El Paso, TX

Everyone is always talking about this mascara so I decided to give it a try. It does give volume to my eyelashes but I prefer not to spend so much money on a mascara because I wear false lashes on a daily bases. Great product but too expensive
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

I do like this mascara, but I use it on days where I want a more natural finish. This isn't a dramatic eyelash finish. I know what I'm getting my friends for Christmas though. These little gift mascara ornaments for the holidays are dang cute.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA

Everyone loves this mascara but I don't like it at all ! The only reason why I purchased my mascara was because everyone of YouTube raved about this product ! I heard a waterproof mascara came out so I will buy that and hopefully I like it !
Rayna S.
Rayna S.
Saint Petersburg, FL

The mascara is great, it applies smoothly and doesn't clump. It's a great little travel sized mascara to put in a handbag and is a cute idea for the holidays. The ornament idea is too cute! I wouldn't have minded receiving this as a gift ;)
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.

What's the best gift to give anyone? THATS RIGHT MAKEUP! Especially this one with its cute packaging and hangable qualities! I got mine on too faced.com and I would totally love receiving this gift because I know how great this mascara is!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Douglas, MA

Got this for my daughter and put it on the tree. She was so excited to see it there and loved the mascara too. It's one of her favorite mascaras now. I too use this mascara and love how much volume and rich color it has. Highly recommend.
Yolanda A.
Yolanda A.
Phoenixville, PA

So cute and smart. This gift was an awesome present. It gave me the opportunity to try out the product without purchasing the full-size. But because of it, I probably will. The product extends lashes without making them chunky or flakey.
Tayler G.
Tayler G.
Knoxville, TN

Best mascara ever!! Love the idea of this product--using it as an ornament--and of course I love the mascara itself. It was so nice to find this on my Christmas tree and love that it's small so I can easily take it with me wherever I go
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.