Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
HeatherandBrian P.
HeatherandBrian P.
Folsom, CA

This is my favorite product I have from 2faced... I've only had it about a month but I love it so far. I have green/brown eyes and am a redhead- this lasts all day for me
Jazmynn B.
Jazmynn B.
Winfield, KS

Best mascara ever. Even though it isn't waterproof, it stays on all day! My lashes seriously look amazing every time I use it. I don't think a mascara could top this one
Faith G.
Faith G.
Comstock Park, MI

This has been my favorite mascara for many years now and I always love when they come out with a cute new gift set or mini. This will forever be my ride or die mascara!
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Ashland, OH

I love love love the mascara and the wrapping of this just makes this an even better gift for a young girl! I am giving them away to all of my family members this year.
Damayanti C.
Damayanti C.
Puerto Rico

One of my favorite Christmas gifts! My hubby got it for me and since its been my go to mascara. The formula really is long lasting, it gives my lashes some volume.
Neen B.
Neen B.

Too faced and mascara gives me maximum volume. I use it for a girls night out on the town with the ladies. It's long lasting and I don't have to apply that much.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA

This ornament was soooo cute! I gave it to all my girlfriends and they also thought it was so cute, plus this eyeshadow never fails to amaze me, it's amazing !!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS

I like this mascara its not one of my favorite but i do recommend it!! The packaging is beautiful and i got it for Christmas i was so excited when i saw it!!
brenda a.
brenda a.

i just love the way my lashes look with this mascara. I have very thin lashes and this mascara will help them by making them look fuller, thicker and longer.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Santa Maria, CA

This mascara makes your lashes look really long. So if anyone wants long lashes this mascara is for u. It will difinly make your short lashes look super glam
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now