Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Scherri C.
Scherri C.
Radcliff, KY

I love this product! I've never had a mascara as great as I've had with this! My eyelashes have always been stubborn and never like to stay in place! This mascara makes them POP and works amazing! I've bought this for almost every girls gifts for holidays and birthdays!
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ

I loved how this mascara makes my eye look so fluffy and full of volume. I don't like though after several coats it can become clumpy and not buildable. Also, this mascara flakes badly through the day even when layered with a waterproof mascara. I would not repurchase.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
Kansas City , MO

I love this mascara, i have VERY short lashes, and the Better Than Sex mascara does the trick! Is perfect if you're wanting a natural look. The only downfall is the wear time. Without a primer, this mascara only lasts about 1/2 the day before it starts to crumble off.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

Great mascara. This is the perfect gift for someone who wants to try this mascara. Although if you put to much on it can get clumpy so beware if you do not like clumpy mascaras. Adds a ton of volume and length! Price is not to bad either. I definitely recommend a try!
Bridget E.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT

I purchased this product to finally try this mascara since I heard such great things about it, however, I was disappointed by the clumpiness of this product. For mascara, I highly recommend They're Real by Benefit. I've used that mascara for years now and swear by it.
Jola M.
Jola M.
Vernon, CT

This is my holy grail mascara. it does not fall out, make my vision blurry, or stay wet and make my lashes stick together. It's got a fluffy brush that is good at giving volume to my lashes. It lasts all day, and it's my favorite mascara product and Too Faced product
Torie B.
Torie B.
Tifton, GA

I love love loveeee this mascara. Too faced is well worth it. I always feel like a princess when using or even buying their products. This mascara is the first I've found that doesn't flake causing my contact lends to be irritated. This product is great for everyone
Arifatul A.
Arifatul A.

It's really good, like when people come over and see it, they don't see the name so the size is great. I use it on the daily. It was a bit pricy, $12 for something so small but it was worth it. I got it at Sephora on 14th street and I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Dartmouth, MA

My most favorite mascara ever! It doesn't clump or weigh my lashes down. My lashes look so awesome when I use this product. I use it almost daily especially throughout the work week. I hope they never discontinue this because I will buy it for the rest of my life!
Sofia E.
Sofia E.

I did purchase this because I've wanted to try it for a long time! I loved how it makes your eyelashes super long, it's perfect for brown eyes, but it does have its downs, after a few hours it gets flaky and leaves Your under eyes black other than that it's great
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.