Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#18 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photo (1)
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Tracy, CA

Only the best mascara ever! Only problem I had was it I had fall out when I almost ran out . But I'm assuming it was drying out and was not the formula at all. Will definitely purchase again!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

I received this last year and it was just as good as the normal size: I have small and very light eyelashes and this definitely transformed them. It was a bit clumpy but I could deal with it.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Gainesville, FL

Bought this as a sample and fell in love!! I will be buying the bigger version when mine dries up. It gives me the biggest and boldest lashes and they are so dark and full. I love it!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Fairfield, CA

Males my lashes look volumpious and full. I have long lashes but not enough to go natural. This gives my eyes a look where no other makeup is necessary. Throw on this mascara and go.
Danye R.
Danye R.

of all mascaras I've used this is without doubt my favorite, the look is much more intense, long my lashes look great and adds the drama and attention they deserve my eyes I love it!
Carli S.
Carli S.

This is the best mascara, and I actually prefer the travel size so I know I can use it all up before it goes bad! It makes my lashes so thick and fluffy. Literally nothing compares!
Zoe B.
Zoe B.

THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING! It adds so much drama to your eyes. It makes your lashes look very full and long. I always buy the mini size because it lasts way longer, how cute is this?!
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.
Bristol, CT

This is the better eye mascara ever is very black like i love the mascaras is very creamy and pigmented i love this recommended to every one like tu buy a good eye lashes mascara
Wireliz S.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR

Mishawn L.
Mishawn L.
Missoula, MT

Such a cute Christmas gift! I purchase these every year! It's an amazing mascara and gets every lash coated beautifully! These are perfect for any age beginner or advanced.
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now