Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
April Y.
April Y.

Sadly, I didn't like this product. It didn't go well for my short straight asian lashes. The wand isn't the best wand to apply it on my lashes also. Maybe this is better for the ones with long thick lashes. This product tend to make my lashes look spidery.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Green Bay, WI

I want to marry this mascara. I really love to try so many different mascaras and this one was sized perfectly so that its affordable enough. when it runs out I will be purchasing a full size. the volumizing effect is sooo perfect and the formula is great
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX

This is one of my favorite mascaras ever . I use it everyday when i go to school or on the weekends that i go out . Is a long lasting product and it also makes my lashes long! I recommend it to people that have small lashes this helps to make them long.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

i am in love with this mascara i can take it wherever i can because oh how small and travel friendly it is i love the name as well makes my eye lashes look so good and its very affordable for how good and amazing the product itself is. highly recommend.
Winnie Z.
Winnie Z.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!! adds a lot of volume, length, and it doesn't smudge! The blackest black is the perfect color for me, I usually stick with the mini travel size since mascaras need to be thrown out every 3 months - it's the perfect amount.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

Got this cute little mascara as a stocking stuffer from my sister & I've seriously never tried a better mascara. It doesn't leave clumps & makes your lashes look voluptuous and beautiful all day! I would recommend this over any mascara in a heartbeat.
Aixa C.
Aixa C.

Me encanta la mascara de pestañas, me deja las pestañas bien largas, si la volveria a comprar por que me gusto bastante, me encanta el empaque de color rosado, la uso diariamente para cualquier ocacion. se las recomiendo a todos, tienen que probarla
Alana P.
Alana P.

Such an adorable stocking stuffer! This mascara is perfect. It lasts all day. It does not flake on you. I could take a nap with this on and wake up with no smudges or differences! Such a cute idea; I love too faced holiday line this season. SO CUTE!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

Better Than Sexton is a great mascara, and I wanted to be able to share it with my sister and sister-in-law, so I got them the ornaments and I put them in their Christmas stocking. They thought they were adorable, and really loved the mascara, too!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA

I received this last year in my stocking and it's a great product I actually love the waterproof mascara a lot better but this is a great product I love how it makes my lashes look and it's just a great product I had to recommend this one as well.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.