Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Yuck. What a mess. I tried these on bare lashes at the store. Everything went south in one swipe. The brush itself is a darn mess. I also had to get so many many many wipes to get the clump brigade off my face.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario

I think this is such a cute product too faced put out. I know if I was a little girl and I saw this hanging on the tree I would be so happy. This as everyone knows is a holy grail product that every girl needs.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA

I love the mini mascara even more than the full size. That one got clumpy on me and I threw it away but I found myself able to use and enjoy the mini size much longer! So if I rebuy it will be a mini for sure.
Lily G.
Lily G.

This is literally the best mascara EVER!!! I have decent sized eyelashes, but when I put this mascara on I look like I have eyelashes as long as fake ones!! It's a little expensive but it's a great investment!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Columbus, OH

This is honestly the best mascara I've ever seen. It defines my lashes so well and doesn't get clumpy. I use it every day. I got mine at ULTA but you can also get it at sephora I will definitely buy it again
Catherine P.
Catherine P.

got this at macys, and i got it for christmas i had to see what the hype on this mascara was. I do like it but i like it best with the benefit primer the combination is perfection, recommend to give it a try
Kacee C.
Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA

My favorite mascara! Don't use too much, it does get clumpy.. I always coat my brows with a drug store brand mascara before apply Better Than Sex, less clumpy with the same gorgeous effect of multiple coats
Holly H.
Holly H.
Salem , MA

This is just a fun gift and a great product all wrapped into one. I love this mascara - although it can clump of you aren't careful applying- and I love the pink packaging. I would recommend this as a gift!
Ella L.
Ella L.

Amazing. I just got it a few days ago and it works so well. The packaging is gorgeous and it really makes your eyes look great. It is darkening and it makes your lashes look faux. I am in love with this!!
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my holy grail products. They make your lashes look long and full. The packaging is a cute princess pink color and the mascara wand makes it easy to apply and separate lashes so they aren't clumpy.
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now