Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Annie M.
Annie M.
Orange, CA

The best mascara ever. Makes my lashes look SO good for so long. It's not too difficult to get off at the end of the day either. One thing I have noticed is that towards the end of the tube the mascara gets a little flaky and irritates my eyes. Other than that, all positives.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

This is my absolute favorite mascara. It give me nice long lashes with a lot of volume and it doesn't clump like some other mascaras do. I like to purchase this product at Sephora. It's a little pricey but absolutely worth the money. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Teodora P.
Teodora P.

I have eyelash extensions so I need a mascara that mimics the dramatic effect on my bottom lashes and this is it! Not only is this size convenient for the purse, but it is cheaper by the ounce than the full size (in Canada at least :)). My go to mascara for the last 4 years!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Spring, TX

Eh, despite the fact that I absolutely love Too Faced, this just fell short for the price. Maybe, if you'll actually use it as a gift, but honestly, just buying a full size and gifting it would most likely be much less expensive. Great product itself; overpriced holiday set.
Joasia S.
Joasia S.

I loved this little cute packaging. Ucan take it to travel with. I bought mine last year on xmas. Very nice ixea if u want to try out product without spendingmoney on the full size product, although thisproduct is worthevery penny. Would recommend for those who like voloume
Alex M.
Alex M.

Super cute stocking stuffers with the best selling mascara in Sephora! I love the packaging, and the price is only $12 so I can give a little or give a lot to my friends who have never used this before or always keep it with them! I have this myself and it really does work.
Carly T.
Carly T.
Loudon, TN

This is the best mascara I have ever used. I got it in my ipsy bag and once it was gone I had to get another. I have hazel eyes and it made them pop. It's so easy to apply and it's not super cakey when it goes on. This is the only mascara that I use. I highly recommend it.
Kaileigh G.
Kaileigh G.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL

I love how this product makes my lashes look, they always end up looking so full and long. The only down side is that whenever I wear it alone there's always this fallout on my cheeks from it after a couple hours. I find once I put another mascara on top of it it's fine!!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

I think that this is such a cute gift to give someone with their present. Have this as a decoration on the gift. This is a great mascara and I think that its awesome that they made a small size like an ornament for the holidays. I will definitely be buying some of these!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar

I got this mascara in an ipsy bag!! I have received several mascaras in my ipsy over the last few years and this one exceeds all the samples I have received!! I generally don't buy higher end mascaras, but if I did this would be my go to! I have 4 stars cause the price.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.