Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Madina K.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ

I have short straight lashes so not every mascara works for me. This one definitely did. It's one of the best ones I tried. Pretty pricey though but if you want some high end product try this! I would definitely buy it again.
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Sumner, WA

Best mascara ever!! I use this everyday for great full lashes. With this mascara I don't even need to reapply through the day because it lasts so long. Obsessed is an understatement when it comes to this lash loving mascara!!
Avery B.
Avery B.
W Lafayette, IN

Very cute little gift for a friend, coworker, or anyone else. Great quality mascara that so many people love. Really does give volume to your lashes close to that of fake lashes. Would be thrilled to receive this as a gift
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY

I purchased this because there is a hype about it from beauty lovers, and I cannot lie it is really worth the hype. The name of this product is so interesting so that's a plus haha! Makes my eyelashes longer and fuller!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT

I received this from ipsy and I was so excited! I have been using it everyday since I received it. Mine was a little clumpy but it still works well. I like it a lot. Better than drug store brands. 9/10 would recommend.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

This is the perfect gift for this Christmas for anyone special. The quality of this product is awesome and this is a mini you definitely have to have for every special occasion or party like the name say it's awesome
Emily K.
Emily K.

What a great stocking stuffer!!! Too Faced always has amazing holiday sets and gifts. Their packaging is always super cute! This mascara is in my top five favorite mascaras, too. Great for a beginner or makeup lover.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
St.catharines, Ontario

This is honestly such a cute gift to give or get for yourself! It's so handy and great to throw in your purse if you don't want to bring your full sized mascara with you! Even though it's small it lasts forever too!
Izzy R.
Izzy R.

The better than sex mascara is the best and most hyped mascara ever! I find that I don't really tend to use up the whole bottle of mascara even if I wear it everyday so I think that the mini is a great investment.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI

this was such a cute marketing idea on too faced's part! Mascara is a great stocking stuffer but with this ornament idea it looks even cuter hanging on the tree. And this mascara is my favorite! Repeat customer.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now