Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT

I received this from ipsy and I was so excited! I have been using it everyday since I received it. Mine was a little clumpy but it still works well. I like it a lot. Better than drug store brands. 9/10 would recommend.
LAURA R.
LAURA R.
Orlando, FL

This is my most favorite mascara! I wish I had an unlimited supply! I have a travel size that is about done but I can't afford the full size just yet. I always get compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this mascara.
Emily K.
Emily K.

What a great stocking stuffer!!! Too Faced always has amazing holiday sets and gifts. Their packaging is always super cute! This mascara is in my top five favorite mascaras, too. Great for a beginner or makeup lover.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH

So worth it!! This mascara is seriously amazing. It's so pigmented and really gives your lashes that lift and volume. It seems like it'll clump because of the brush but it clumps very minimally. I would recommend it.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

This is the perfect gift for this Christmas for anyone special. The quality of this product is awesome and this is a mini you definitely have to have for every special occasion or party like the name say it's awesome
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
St.catharines , Ontario

This is honestly such a cute gift to give or get for yourself! It's so handy and great to throw in your purse if you don't want to bring your full sized mascara with you! Even though it's small it lasts forever too!
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

These are so cute for little things to hang in the tree, as stocking stuffers, or just a nice little gift for friends, family, and even yourself. This is amazing mascara and it's so great to have it in travel size.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Best mascara ever. It gives you fuller longer lashes without giving you the spider eye look. The packaging is super cute as well. Wand is very big. I've had my tube for almost 2 months now and still going strong.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Flushing, NY

Best mascara ever! I'm in love with the products of too faced! This mascara is long lasting, also it easy to apply! I bough it at sephora and I felt in love with the presentation ! I would recommend this mascara
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI

this was such a cute marketing idea on too faced's part! Mascara is a great stocking stuffer but with this ornament idea it looks even cuter hanging on the tree. And this mascara is my favorite! Repeat customer.
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now