Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Toni J.
Toni J.

One of my all time favorite mascaras! The wand has an hourglass shape and is a little oversized. The formula is a little wet at fort but after you use it a couple times will dry slightly and be one of the best formulas in my opinion.
Tahnee T.
Tahnee T.
Kamloops, British Columbia

I really like how this looks when I first apply it! Then I find it doesn't hold my lash curl throughout the day! I also find that it smudges with the smallest amount of moisture hits it (even just a rain drop). Brush is bomb though!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Insane mascara!!! Lasts so long and doesn't clump! Gives you insane length, and makes you want to buy another instantly. Pretty packaging and it makes my brown eyes pop! Would so recommend to anyone looking for a new brand to try!
Jerica V.
Jerica V.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I really like this mascara, for a girl that has thin and straight lashes. The packing is super cute and sexy. Compare to other brands I've used, this really gives me the volume that i need, I use it daily. I would recommend 100%
Valentina P.
Valentina P.

This is a cute little gift for the holidays to hang on a tree to someone who loves makeup! Good sample size and I garentee that person will go back and buy the full size ! It's an awesome mascara and gives that full lash effect
Celeste J.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA

So I purchased this specific mascara hoping it would be all that it was talked up to be, but wasn't impressed with the results. It's great for dark and full lashes but I wouldn't recommend compared to others that I have tried.
marisol l.
marisol l.
Phoenix, AZ

how cute can this be? this mascara is my favorite and having a cute little ornament with a deluxe sample is just awesome, i can toss my mascara in my purse or when traveling it is super convenient and a space saver! i love it!
Yadhira R.
Yadhira R.

I got this for my friend that has been doting to try it out and she wants to wait until Christmas to open this. It's so cute packaging. Love how it's so small and can literally store anywhere. I hope she loves it like I do!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO

This mascara is amazing and it really does show the fullness of your lashes and it really adds volume so you don't need a primer and you don't
Need to add extra coats of mascara to make your lashes have the volume you want
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Salt Lake City, UT

I received this from ipsy and I was so excited! I have been using it everyday since I received it. Mine was a little clumpy but it still works well. I like it a lot. Better than drug store brands. 9/10 would recommend.
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now