Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Gvanca K.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE

i bought this for third times. it is really one good product form too faced. this small ornament is great product for gift. it is also cheaper and can be given to the first timer user of this mascara mascara. after all, the mascara it is way better than other mascara. so, what else i could ask for?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO

I love this mascara so I was super excited to get this for Christmas. Mini mascaras are my absolute favorite as I have sensitive eyes. I feel much better about tossing these after a month than I would a full size. This mascara is hands down the best high end mascara on the market, in my opinion.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Elgin, IL

Did not give me the volume i was looking for :( Maybe i should try the waterproof mascara. It was my first time using this mascara. I'm a little disappointed because it pretty much did what any other mascara under $10 would do. Still willing to try it again or any other mascara from too faced.
Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Victoria, British Columbia

I love this mascara to begin with, it works great, but can be flaky. But I love this size because it's cheaper and I use it up faster so that I can throw it away and not have it grow bacteria. I would buy this again when mine runs out! This is also great for gifts during the Christmas season!
Hannah Leah H.
Hannah Leah H.
Land O Lakes, FL

Absolutely love this product I wish it was an all year round product but it's not his beautiful packaging because you can put it on your Christmas tree and or didn't I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone it's mini so you could take it on the go so you always have a beautiful lashes
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Grain Valley, MO

Best mascara I have ever used hands down! This gives my eyelashes a nice curl and lift without becoming clumpy or heavy. I've been wearing mascara for over ten years now and this is by far the best I have ever used. I will be using this from now on. It's a little pricey but worth the money.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Rossville, GA

I just received this item in my IPSY bag. I have tried this product once and was pleased with the results. It extended my lashes to an extent that I was happy with. I will continue using this product as a sample until I can make a comparison between it and the last brand received from IPSY.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA

Great size if your looking to test out this product but don't want to pay to full price. I'm in love with this one and benefit. I couldn't decide between both they're both amazing products. Would highly recommend testing the benefit small one too and deciding for yourself which is better.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

This is really good mascara but it's not like they say and make it all cracked up to be yes I would buy it again but it's not a go to mascara Thursday so many good ones out there they just made this sound like it was going to be the best it was good just not as good as they made it to be
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

This mascara is my holy grail. As someone obsessed with falsies, to the point where I use to wear them every day and now my lashes are damaged, this mascara changed my life. I can wear this and look like I have great lashes! Worth the price tag for sure. Best mascara I have come across.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.