Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#18 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photo (1)
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA

Better Than Sexton is a great mascara, and I wanted to be able to share it with my sister and sister-in-law, so I got them the ornaments and I put them in their Christmas stocking. They thought they were adorable, and really loved the mascara, too!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I Iove the brush. This is long lasting non flaking and top of the line. This is very cute packaging to gift and hook on to a Christmas tree. The brush is fabulous: kiss clumps good bye and say hello to a brush that's better than sex! Seriously!
Blondiie S.
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm not better than s-- but damn near. I found the brush to be awkward to use at first because I'm used to straight brushes period after I got used to it I absolutely love on how dark how full coverage it is. Absolutely my new favorite mascara.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM

I do like this mascara, but I use it on days where I want a more natural finish. This isn't a dramatic eyelash finish. I know what I'm getting my friends for Christmas though. These little gift mascara ornaments for the holidays are dang cute.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Melbourne

This is the best Mascara I've experienced so far. I absolutely love his mascara . The packaging is so cute and pretty and The actual formula is so so easy to apply and smooth and extends your eyelashes so much and would 100% buy again !
Dana B.
Dana B.
Kingsport, TN

This is amazing I dont know how it does it. But my short eye lashes. Look long and beautiful with this on . I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is like I say amazing in every way. I don't have anything bad to say about it at all.

Toni J.
Toni J.

One of my all time favorite mascaras! The wand has an hourglass shape and is a little oversized. The formula is a little wet at fort but after you use it a couple times will dry slightly and be one of the best formulas in my opinion.
Tahnee T.
Tahnee T.
Kamloops, British Columbia

I really like how this looks when I first apply it! Then I find it doesn't hold my lash curl throughout the day! I also find that it smudges with the smallest amount of moisture hits it (even just a rain drop). Brush is bomb though!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Insane mascara!!! Lasts so long and doesn't clump! Gives you insane length, and makes you want to buy another instantly. Pretty packaging and it makes my brown eyes pop! Would so recommend to anyone looking for a new brand to try!
Jerica V.
Jerica V.
Fresh Meadows, NY

I really like this mascara, for a girl that has thin and straight lashes. The packing is super cute and sexy. Compare to other brands I've used, this really gives me the volume that i need, I use it daily. I would recommend 100%
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now