Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

This mini Too Faced Better Tan S Mascara is great for the holidays. I bought one for me and one to put in a stocking. It is only $12 at Ulta or toofaced.com I love that they offer these mini versions that way I get to try them out before purchasing the full size.
Claire A.
Claire A.

The better than sex mascara is great. Makes your lashes look so long and thick. I did have some problems with the mascara flaking off after wearing it all day and smudging under my eyes, which isn't ideal. The initial look with this mascara is to die for though!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Anaheim, CA

I ordered this during the holidays to try it out and fell in love with the product now I am definitively going to buy the full version. I love how it makes your eyelashes dramatic look . It is so amazing best mascara I have ever tried.. thumbs up for this !!!
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.

this is the only mascara I have tried from them, but it really works. I don't have the best lashes from the recent eyelas curler disaster, but it work very nice for my lower lashes without smudging and going everywhere. I have not tried the waterproof one yet
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Dartmouth, NS

this is one of the best mascaras that i have bought for myself. i was scared to try it because in my opinion its a little pricey for a mascara. but i LOVE it and will be repurchasing it for sure. i would totally recommend this to anyone who likes full lashes
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Kingston

Such an adorable Christmas treat! This was great to give as a gift to all my Beauty gal pals !! 😍 super affordable and highly recommend! This is a great Mascara! Comes in a waterproof version as well. If you haven't tried this mascara you seriously need to!
Winnie Z.
Winnie Z.
Brooklyn, NY

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!! adds a lot of volume, length, and it doesn't smudge! The blackest black is the perfect color for me, I usually stick with the mini travel size since mascaras need to be thrown out every 3 months - it's the perfect amount.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Lancaster, PA

This mascara is the best I have found. It is very voluminous and lengthing. My eyelashes have never looked better. Doesnt make my eyelashes clump. It doesn't smear or run onto my face or eyelids. Would definetly recommend this product to everyone.
Blondiie S.
Blondiie S.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm not better than s-- but damn near. I found the brush to be awkward to use at first because I'm used to straight brushes period after I got used to it I absolutely love on how dark how full coverage it is. Absolutely my new favorite mascara.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.

What's the best gift to give anyone? THATS RIGHT MAKEUP! Especially this one with its cute packaging and hangable qualities! I got mine on too faced.com and I would totally love receiving this gift because I know how great this mascara is!
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now