Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO

I love this mascara so I was super excited to get this for Christmas. Mini mascaras are my absolute favorite as I have sensitive eyes. I feel much better about tossing these after a month than I would a full size. This mascara is hands down the best high end mascara on the market, in my opinion.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Elgin, IL

Did not give me the volume i was looking for :( Maybe i should try the waterproof mascara. It was my first time using this mascara. I'm a little disappointed because it pretty much did what any other mascara under $10 would do. Still willing to try it again or any other mascara from too faced.
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA

Great size if your looking to test out this product but don't want to pay to full price. I'm in love with this one and benefit. I couldn't decide between both they're both amazing products. Would highly recommend testing the benefit small one too and deciding for yourself which is better.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product lives up to it's promise! It's (almost) better than sex! I have brown eyes, but my lashes are fairly light color. This gives me the length and the volume that I crave! It lasts all day long and into the night. It's definatley worth the price and I will buy again and gain.
Domenica S.
Domenica S.
Monticello, NY

i received this product in my ipsy subscription a few months back. I liked it but it didnt do anything extraordinary for my lashes. I wouldnt say its any better than a standard maybelline mascara. its not horrible but as i said you can get a drug store mascara and be just as happy
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Spring, TX

Eh, despite the fact that I absolutely love Too Faced, this just fell short for the price. Maybe, if you'll actually use it as a gift, but honestly, just buying a full size and gifting it would most likely be much less expensive. Great product itself; overpriced holiday set.
Joasia S.
Joasia S.

I loved this little cute packaging. Ucan take it to travel with. I bought mine last year on xmas. Very nice ixea if u want to try out product without spendingmoney on the full size product, although thisproduct is worthevery penny. Would recommend for those who like voloume
Paige L.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar

I got this mascara in an ipsy bag!! I have received several mascaras in my ipsy over the last few years and this one exceeds all the samples I have received!! I generally don't buy higher end mascaras, but if I did this would be my go to! I have 4 stars cause the price.
Scherri C.
Scherri C.
Radcliff, KY

I love this product! I've never had a mascara as great as I've had with this! My eyelashes have always been stubborn and never like to stay in place! This mascara makes them POP and works amazing! I've bought this for almost every girls gifts for holidays and birthdays!
Colleen O.
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ

I loved how this mascara makes my eye look so fluffy and full of volume. I don't like though after several coats it can become clumpy and not buildable. Also, this mascara flakes badly through the day even when layered with a waterproof mascara. I would not repurchase.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now