Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.

I picked this up over the holidays from Sephora to try out. Having never used this product before I wanted just a small sample size to try it. Cute packaging for the holiday season. I have used it several times now. I really like the applicator brush. The mascara goes on easily and doesn't clump. I would repurchase this product.
Saskia M.
Saskia M.
N Miami Beach, FL

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!! It doesn't feel to clumpy or dry on my real lashes and people can tell when I'm wearing mascara. I don't feel bad having to pay the full price because I can tell from the mini, it works well!! Plus the packaging is super cute!! I just wish it was a little bit bigger but it's still great.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam , Ny

I recently received this product in my IPSY bag. I had used this before (the full sized product that is), and love this mascara more than life itself! It doesn't clump and lasts forever! For someone without many lashes to begin with, it sure as hell GIVES me long, voluminous lashes! I will ( and have) buy time and time again!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX

I recently bought this because I had heard this was the best Mascara out. As soon as I got home I began putting it on expecting my lashes to look amazing. I didnt see much difference than any other mascara Ive used. I mean they looked long but not at all what I expected. I feel like my drug store mascaras are just as good.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Mankato, MN

Best mascara I've ever used. I started using this product when one of my best friends introduced it to me. Somehow this mascara avoids any sort of heavy application and leaves your eyelashes feeling long and light. Once I tried my friends I couldn't help but buy myself one. It truly makes any other mascara brand look bad.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA

I've heard time and time again that this is a lot of peoples favorite mascara, I finally caved and decided to buy a smaller size to make sure I'd like it.

Well, i LOVE IT. The build-up is great and even just the first application serves me well! When i run out i will definitely buy the full size! I highly recommend this!
Emily M.
Emily M.

This is a great stocking stuffer and I love this mascara because it's a very wet formula. I will say that before you put it on you should wipe it off a little on the tube or on a tissue because it can get pretty clumpy the first few times to use it. I love this because it's a cruelty free brand with a professional field.
Blanca B.
Blanca B.
Grand Prairie, TX

I have long lashes but they are so straight and not curly at all. Even curling my eyelashes didn't help me with other mascaras. But this mascara is amazing!! It makes your lashes look so beautiful and if you curl them, it even looks like you're wearing falsies. I love this mascara so much and recommend it to anyone.
Nathalie R.
Nathalie R.
Orlando, FL

This too face Christmas tree ornament is the cutest thing ever. It's the perfect gift to a family member and a friend. The packaging it's so simple and cute, you can't go wrong with it. I wish they sold them on full size instead of only doing the travel size. But for only $10 bucks it's worth the money.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Newton, MS

I've used this for about a week. It was okay. I liked the packaging and that it was pink. The name intrigued me. The applicator was a bit different than anything I've seen. It did make it a little harder to get to hard to reach lashes. It didn't smudge or flake. All in all I'll continue using this.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.