Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Saskia M.
Saskia M.
N Miami Beach, FL

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! IT'S AMAZING!!! It doesn't feel to clumpy or dry on my real lashes and people can tell when I'm wearing mascara. I don't feel bad having to pay the full price because I can tell from the mini, it works well!! Plus the packaging is super cute!! I just wish it was a little bit bigger but it's still great.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Potsdam , Ny

I recently received this product in my IPSY bag. I had used this before (the full sized product that is), and love this mascara more than life itself! It doesn't clump and lasts forever! For someone without many lashes to begin with, it sure as hell GIVES me long, voluminous lashes! I will ( and have) buy time and time again!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC

I got this as a Christmas present in the packaging in the whole idea was really cute and I know everyone loves this mascara but personally I don't really like it eclampsia easily and it flakes all over my face I think for the price you could probably go with the redline one that does volumizing and get just the same effect
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Mankato, MN

Best mascara I've ever used. I started using this product when one of my best friends introduced it to me. Somehow this mascara avoids any sort of heavy application and leaves your eyelashes feeling long and light. Once I tried my friends I couldn't help but buy myself one. It truly makes any other mascara brand look bad.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA

I've heard time and time again that this is a lot of peoples favorite mascara, I finally caved and decided to buy a smaller size to make sure I'd like it.

Well, i LOVE IT. The build-up is great and even just the first application serves me well! When i run out i will definitely buy the full size! I highly recommend this!
Catarina B.
Catarina B.
Baton Rouge, LA

I bought this as a cute little Christmas present to myself, and also because of the cost. I highly recommend this mascara, as it is probably one of the best mascaras in the world. It doesn't go on flaky and doesn't aggravate my eyes/contacts. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone!
Popandron S.
Popandron S.

THE MOST AMAZING MASCARA IN THE WORLD!
I can't even describe how this mascara has changed my make up game.
I am at my 3rd one and I will repurchase this till the end of time.
It makes my lashes very long, dark and it curles them. The wand is very good and also it has a cupte packaging. You have to try it!
Nathalie R.
Nathalie R.
Orlando, FL

This too face Christmas tree ornament is the cutest thing ever. It's the perfect gift to a family member and a friend. The packaging it's so simple and cute, you can't go wrong with it. I wish they sold them on full size instead of only doing the travel size. But for only $10 bucks it's worth the money.
Gvanca K.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE

i bought this for third times. it is really one good product form too faced. this small ornament is great product for gift. it is also cheaper and can be given to the first timer user of this mascara mascara. after all, the mascara it is way better than other mascara. so, what else i could ask for?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO

I love this mascara so I was super excited to get this for Christmas. Mini mascaras are my absolute favorite as I have sensitive eyes. I feel much better about tossing these after a month than I would a full size. This mascara is hands down the best high end mascara on the market, in my opinion.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now