Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

Reconozco que desde que oí hablar de esta máscara de pestañas, que asegura ser "mejor que el sexo" me quedé más que pensativa, y cuando empecé a leer reseñas sobre ella, lo tenía claro y creía que lo ideal era probarla. Pero no acababa de lanzarme porque me costaba creer que existiera una máscara con más bondades para mis pestañas onduladas y de poco volumen esta mascara da volumen y alarga las pestañaas
Joan A.
Joan A.

Perfect stocking stuffer/christmas tree ornament for the makeup enthusiasts! Great mascara, great packaging. The mascara itself is an amazing mascara. I recommend everyone get the small tube (this ornament sized one) and you can travel with it. I mean if I got this in my stocking or found this on my tree, I'd be so stoked just because I know I got one of these babies!
Diane G.
Diane G.
Carlsbad, CA

I stopped wearing mascara a while back because I was tired of running into mascaras that promised longer, fuller lashes, but fell extremely short....until I tried Too Faced Better Than S.E.X. Mascara. It is AMAZING!!! I have very small eyes, and even smaller lashes, but this mascara definitely added length and volume to them! This is by far my favorite mascara yet!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
FPO , Ac

Love this one. I have the original and the water proof both are amazing but also a lil harder to get off. I'd recommend getting some good eye make up remover. This is perfect size for gift and travels. Also if you've never tried it this size is perfect!! The small size actually gives you more product for the price!!! Can get at any sephora or ultra!
Sara P.
Sara P.

Was giving this as a gift. The packaging is really nice and simple. I swap between this and Roller Lash depending in what look I'm going for. It is easy to apply and doesn't smudge onto the eyelid. Perfect size if you wanna try before you buy. Will be buying the full size once I finish the tube. Would recommend this to people that love long lashes.
Megan J.
Megan J.

I bought one of these before going ahead and buying a set of the full size mascara. For anyone who wants to try it or if you'd like to try it yourself this is perfect. It has enough product to really know if you like it or not and the price point isn't bad for testing it out. I'll definitely repurchase just to have a small back up to take with me.
Cassia D.
Cassia D.

Everyone has made a huge deal about Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, but honestly it did nothing to blow me away. Obviously the mini is small, but it was so cramped trying to use the tiny brush. It did nothing extraordinary for my lashes, and I 'd pick my much more affordable Covergirl mascara ten times over before using the Better Than Sex.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN

I collect Christmas ornaments. I buy one every year that pertains to something that happened that year, or something that was special to me that year, etc. Basically just an ornament that is very personal to me. I realized my dream of becoming a makeup artist this year so my ornaments were makeup related, of course. This one was perfect!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

Yyeessssss the perfect stocking stuffer!! My hubby pit this in my stocking and I almost fell over when I seen he did!! Lol. It is a great size and It lasted a long time. It applied great and thick. It was black as noght which is great! It also washed off easy which is super important to me. I would def buy the full size in the future!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

At first, I really did not like this, it took super long to dry, and I managed to get it all over my cheek. But after a few days I tried it again and I really liked it. I prefer long wispy lashes, and that's what I achieved with this mascara. Plus, the size is great because you can test it, and you will use it all before it goes bad!
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.