Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#18 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photo (1)
Gvanca K.
Gvanca K.
Newark, DE

i bought this for third times. it is really one good product form too faced. this small ornament is great product for gift. it is also cheaper and can be given to the first timer user of this mascara mascara. after all, the mascara it is way better than other mascara. so, what else i could ask for?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Rossville, GA

I just received this item in my IPSY bag. I have tried this product once and was pleased with the results. It extended my lashes to an extent that I was happy with. I will continue using this product as a sample until I can make a comparison between it and the last brand received from IPSY.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

This is really good mascara but it's not like they say and make it all cracked up to be yes I would buy it again but it's not a go to mascara Thursday so many good ones out there they just made this sound like it was going to be the best it was good just not as good as they made it to be
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

This mascara is my holy grail. As someone obsessed with falsies, to the point where I use to wear them every day and now my lashes are damaged, this mascara changed my life. I can wear this and look like I have great lashes! Worth the price tag for sure. Best mascara I have come across.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR

This is one of the best mascaras on the market it's my ride or die and has been for a year or so this one is great to throw in your purse give as a Gift or even to just be able to try it I highly recommend you try this one gives such great volume and length I love the brush on this one
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL

Too Faced holiday sets are always perfect. They're great for a gift to your friends and family. Also a perfect way to try things out before you splurge on the big size! I totally recommend you check out the holiday stuff! They're always great. This mascara is also one of my favorites.
Amy M.
Amy M.

This product lives up to it's promise! It's (almost) better than sex! I have brown eyes, but my lashes are fairly light color. This gives me the length and the volume that I crave! It lasts all day long and into the night. It's definatley worth the price and I will buy again and gain.
candy z.
candy z.

I was told by my friends to try this mascara. They were telling me it was the best mascara ever. But sadly it just did not work for me. I found it to be very clumpy when I applied it on my lashes and it made it look like I had spidery lashes. I would definitely not buy it again.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Orange, CA

The best mascara ever. Makes my lashes look SO good for so long. It's not too difficult to get off at the end of the day either. One thing I have noticed is that towards the end of the tube the mascara gets a little flaky and irritates my eyes. Other than that, all positives.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

This is my absolute favorite mascara. It give me nice long lashes with a lot of volume and it doesn't clump like some other mascaras do. I like to purchase this product at Sephora. It's a little pricey but absolutely worth the money. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now