Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#18 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photo (1)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

The cutest thing ever! The mascar works just as great as the full size one and it's perfect for on the go
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dallas , Tx

My go to mascara. Works amazing! Makes my lashes really long and full. I love it and highly recommend it
Diana R.
Diana R.

Me gusta el efecto en mis pestañas de mucho mas volumen y de que no las deja duras y es facil de retirar
Megan W.
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY

The name is giving it more hype than it deserves. It did go on nicely but it made my eyelids feel heavy
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look long, thick and holds a curl really well. Love this stuff!
Meraki V.
Meraki V.
Miami, Florida

The best high quality mascara, its perfect i love it, great brush make your eyes pop and look different
Maria V.
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ

I love this mascara makes my lashes look extremely long it's so cute and I love the bottle it comes in
Holly T.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA

One of the best mascara a out there. Doesn't irritate my contacts, doesn't flake and I love the brush
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL

I received for Christmas last year be it became one of my favorite mascaras mainly for the brush !
Ysmar M.
Ysmar M.

This mascara is the best on the market!!! Whit this brush you can get to all those little lashes!
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now