Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Marylou G.
Marylou G.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this product.. it helps my eyelashes look more bolder.. worth every penny I've spent..
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

Awesome high end mascara! One of the mascaras I'm willing to splurge on! Lengthens my lashes!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Palatine, IL

The best mascara out there. Gives so much volume to my lashes and doubles the length as well!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hiram, Ga

It is good makes my eyelashes a little longer and keeps them looking natural and not clumpy.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
San Diego, CA

My lashes had way more volume and looked longer with this mascara. It comes off easy too
Sanaa B.
Sanaa B.
Dearborn

Holy grail mascara. For any type of lash, wether big small long or short. Truely amazing
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA

I love this!!!! I can't get enough of it!! Try it try it!!! I highly recommend this!!
christine p.
christine p.
San diego, Ca

This makes your lashes look thicker but my only complaint is the amount of fall out.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, In

My favorite mascara, it gives you complete coverage without being sticky or smudgy!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI

This mascara is amaze balls! And you can almost always find a good deal with it too
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now