Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

Another favorite of mine from Too Faced. This mascara makes your lashes fuller without being clumpy. Long lasting
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Hamlin, West Virginia

This good product gives full and volume look. Covers great. Lil pricey but great. I would recommend this product
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

I love this mascara in general but when you can get it as a cute ornament for your glam tree it is even better!
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Winchester, VA

Love it it does what it saids it does would buy again my eyes are brown make me look like I have beautiful eyes
mirna t.
mirna t.
San Diego, CA

In love with this mascara! My lashes are more bigger with this and super bold! This presentation is really cool
alecia P.
alecia P.
Port Hueneme, CA

Absolutely love. I have long eyelashes and this really brings them out. Love this product. Highly recommended.
jackie f.
jackie f.
Saint John, NB

Omg the length I get off this mascara is AMAZING. I just recently got this and I think it's my new favourite
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I love this mascara , it makes my lashes look great and full and less clumpy it applies well and looks good.
Sivi P.
Sivi P.

It really is better than sex... haha no but honestly it works really well - and my natural eyelashes suck.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I got this for Christmas last year and looooved it very cute package and sits theme as well of a ornaments
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now