Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (11)
Rainey W.
Rainey W.

Sooooo pretty! Packaging is adorable, super black and the bristles are nicely spaced. Very very little clumping! I use it as a base for false lashes or a couple coats for natural!!
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.
Bristol, Connecticut

This is the better eye mascara ever is very black like i love the mascaras is very creamy and pigmented i love this recommended to every one like tu buy a good eye lashes mascara
Heather M.
Heather M.

I absolutely love this mascara i can use it without having to curl my lashes before putting it on and it lasts all day and doesnt transfer to the top of my lid or under my eyes
Wireliz S.
Wireliz S.
Catano, PR

Gina B.
Gina B.
Las vegas, NV

Cute gift that ANY girl will appreciate. This mascara is seriously good stuff when you're talking about quality and price. Does a great job giving lashes volume and length. :)
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I find that I only have to apply one coat of this mascara and it looks like two! It can get "gloppy" on your lashes, tho, but the glops come off easily with an eyelash comb.
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Calexico, CA

I heard really good thing about this mascara but was hesitant because I really haven't found one that I'm in love with. So I decided to get the smaller size so far I like it
Alani B.
Alani B.
San Antonio, TX

I like this mascara " it's good for setting off the full thick lash effect " very long wearing "! Also very convenient for being a travel size could always use on the go " ✨
Kendra Y.
Kendra Y.
Las Vegas, NV

Perfect for the holidays to put on the tree or used as a stocking stuffer! Teenagers and adults would love it regardless and makes a great gift because it's a great product.
I only have good things to say . This mascara is absolutely amazing!!!! Doesn't clump up and goes on so smoothly . I lover it ! My eyelashes look amazing with this mascara.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Angela F.