Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I like the travel size. I carry it in my purse. It's perfect for a quick touch up. I love the brand.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Humacao

Mi favorita de todos los tiempos!! tengo una muestra y estoy loca de comprar la del tamaño regular!
Amira S.
Amira S.

Literally makes ur lashes look like falsises! Great products if your willing to spend a little more
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL

I received for Christmas last year be it became one of my favorite mascaras mainly for the brush !
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.

Great mascara really makes your eyelashes pop ! Doesn't make your lashes look clumpy works great
Devyn P.
Devyn P.

Super cute little gift for any of your friends! A great product and great idea for Christmas :)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Peninsula, OH

Favorite mascara! Lasts so long and I have short eyelashes and these make them long and thick!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Austin, TX

I love this stuff goes on great one to too coats and your done leaves them thicker and fuller
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Love this! Perfect for the holidays and it's an amazing mascara very volumizing and lengthing
Marylou G.
Marylou G.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this product.. it helps my eyelashes look more bolder.. worth every penny I've spent..
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now