Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Kari C.

The perfect gift for makeup lovers! This is the best mascara on the market. It makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies.
Kiln, MS

Recently tried this out due to all the recommended reviews. I absolutely love it! No clumping and brings my lashes to life!!
Leila E.
Leila E.

This goes on so good and not all clumpy and disgusting.. I give it a 5 star go and buy yours now.. They sell at sephora...
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Globe, AZ

Absolutely love this, it is definitely a must have! it gives more length and volume than I expected! super happy with this
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

I got this for my daughters Christmas stocking. Now that she is older I love grabbing for beauty ornaments like this one!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

This is a really good mascara. Gives them a lot of volume and is really black! Love the packaging. Good overall mascara.
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Palmetto, FL

Best mascara ever!!! My favorite of them all. Pricey but will spend the money on it its so good. Great product overall!!
Divine K.
Divine K.
Dallas, TX

This is my favorite mascara and i can't wait to try the waterproof edition, it works miracles on my short stubby lashes.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA

This is probably my favorite mascara ever and I have used slot of difffere t kinds. Cute packaging, full volume, love it
Eryn H.
Eryn H.
Austin, TX

Absolutly amazing mascarra. Usually they make my eyes itch but this one goes on and stays on! It also doesnt smear easy
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now