Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Marion

This is the best mascara I have used so far. Lashes look longer and sexy! Only thing is it's hard to remove.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

I love this mascara , it makes my lashes look great and full and less clumpy it applies well and looks good.
jackie f.
jackie f.
Saint John, NB

Omg the length I get off this mascara is AMAZING. I just recently got this and I think it's my new favourite
Natasha A.
Natasha A.
Dallas, GA

One of the best mascaras ever!! It made my nonexistent lashes look so thick and long. I could t believe it.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Charleston, SC

THE BEST mascara! I have tried many different brands, but i keep coming back to this one! By far the best!
Diana R.
Diana R.

Me gusta el efecto en mis pestañas de mucho mas volumen y de que no las deja duras y es facil de retirar
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dallas, TX

My go to mascara. Works amazing! Makes my lashes really long and full. I love it and highly recommend it
Megan W.
Megan W.
Uniondale, NY

The name is giving it more hype than it deserves. It did go on nicely but it made my eyelids feel heavy
Keren R.
Keren R.
Orlando, FL

Love it! Can't really think of anything else to say I just really love this product. Use it every day.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
Derby, KS

This mascara is wonderful!!! It separates the lashes very well and does not look caky. Love love it!!
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now