Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
Ella L.
Ella L.

Amazing. I just got it a few days ago and it works so well. The packaging is gorgeous and it really makes your eyes look great. It is darkening and it makes your lashes look faux. I am in love with this!!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.

This item was great for stocking stuffers! Everyone loved it. The product is the same as the regular size. I really like the deluxe size it is perfect to have in your purse. I highly recommend this item.
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
Oak Park, IL

I love this mini version of the mascara almost more than the full sized version. I think it's because the want is so close to the handle I have better control. I use this mascara every day and I love it!
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM

One of my holy grail products. They make your lashes look long and full. The packaging is a cute princess pink color and the mascara wand makes it easy to apply and separate lashes so they aren't clumpy.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Received this product as a Christmas present and was so excited! Lasted a lot longer than I thought. My favorite mascara. Makes my lashes so long and full and keep them up all day long. Worth every penny
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.

Omg, I'm looooove with this mascara. Separates my lashes, they look sooo full and beautiful. Also is a great mascara to use on your own lower lash lines.

I would buy this mascara again.

It's awesome!!!!
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA

Nothing better to give to someone you really like (co-worker, friend or neighbor) too faced makes adding that stalking stuffer es easy as pie. What's better than a sample edition of a wonderful mascara.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Madisonville, LA

Amazing! I was told about this product but was very set on my current mascara. This product gives great volume without over lengthening because I have long lashes already. It lasts and does not clump.
Laura M.
Laura M.

So cute! I love the smaller bag brand. I can take this anywhere! It was very affordable and very much wanted by many! I hope the brand continues to do well after their buyout. I'd hate to lose this!!
Rayza F.
Rayza F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD

Powerful and better than sexy definitely! You can stay all day or night with and your lashes keep beautiful and longer! First time and the price it's awesome! Great product! I'll buy again for sure!!
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.