Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Aleshia J.
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is my favorite even though its not better that sex it makes my lash thick and long (that's where the name comes from!) I use this mascara a lot I have purchased it twice and will buy again.
Kari V.
Kari V.

i really like this mascara. I have the deluxe sample that i purchased from sephora in a 10$ set on black friday. the packaging is cute. i would recommend this to everyone. i honestly hope that i will get the full size soon.
Yadhira R.
Yadhira R.

I got this for my friend that has been doting to try it out and she wants to wait until Christmas to open this. It's so cute packaging. Love how it's so small and can literally store anywhere. I hope she loves it like I do!
Avery B.
Avery B.
W Lafayette, IN

Very cute little gift for a friend, coworker, or anyone else. Great quality mascara that so many people love. Really does give volume to your lashes close to that of fake lashes. Would be thrilled to receive this as a gift
Lilliana S.
Lilliana S.

Definitely my favorite mascara my lashes look amazing! So when I saw this in a Christmas ornament I just had to get it for my tree! And it looks so cute!!! But I love this mascara so much it gives my lashes so much volume.
Christina R.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO

This mascara is amazing and it really does show the fullness of your lashes and it really adds volume so you don't need a primer and you don't
Need to add extra coats of mascara to make your lashes have the volume you want
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Tulsa, OK

Love this mascara!! It's great for volume and has the best name! I bought the ornament and the full size and noticed that the smaller one had less clumpyness to it! Kinda odd but I still really like it me use it everyday!
Aleis B.
Aleis B.
Burlington, NC

This mascara 😍 I get so many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this without falsies. It only takes a few coats to get a thick and full look. It's a little on the pricey scale but it's worth every penny to be honest.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Barstow, CA

It's an okay product for the size I got but it doesn't seem to give me the volume that I was expecting the way people talk about this product. I very rarely use this one I mostly just use it on my bottom lashes if that.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY

I purchased this because there is a hype about it from beauty lovers, and I cannot lie it is really worth the hype. The name of this product is so interesting so that's a plus haha! Makes my eyelashes longer and fuller!
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?

Join Now