Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Springfield, MI

As a makeup junkie I love hanging things like these up on my tree. They make my Christmas tree a little more me and I love it!
Sietara S.
Sietara S.
Calgary

My favourite mascara! Cruelty free!! It gives you lashes a long full look, but doesn't clump. The brush shape changed my life.
Bianca P.
Bianca P.

Not the best it's leaked under my eyes I was so
Sad that it didn't feel better than sex, I like telescope from the drug store
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY

The name speaks for it self! It's amazing amazing amazing!!!! I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for thy wow lash
Meagan K.
Meagan K.
Pensacola, FL

This is one of the best mascaras on the market. It has been my favorite since it launched. I will always continue to purchase
Kari C.

The perfect gift for makeup lovers! This is the best mascara on the market. It makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies.
Kiln, MS

Recently tried this out due to all the recommended reviews. I absolutely love it! No clumping and brings my lashes to life!!
Leila E.
Leila E.

This goes on so good and not all clumpy and disgusting.. I give it a 5 star go and buy yours now.. They sell at sephora...
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Globe, AZ

Absolutely love this, it is definitely a must have! it gives more length and volume than I expected! super happy with this
Yvette L.
Yvette L.

I got this for my daughters Christmas stocking. Now that she is older I love grabbing for beauty ornaments like this one!
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now