Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#19 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (3)
Love this ! Amazing gift for your friends . Fits in purse for on the go . There is also a full size but I personally like the small ones
Reilly Z.
Reilly Z.
Bensalem, PA

The product is good but the price is ridiculous. It's a tiny sample and you're paying $12 for that. I think they should lower the price.
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV

BEST EVER! Seriously! Doesn't need anything else to help it out. Makes my eyelashes full full full. I use it everyday. And will continue
Cara R.
Cara R.
Oyster Bay, NY

Cute size for one of the greatest mascaras ever. I think it's a cute size for a gift to give to someone who's been wanting to try this.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.

Tengo este en color morado esta perfecto en realidad me encanta como queda venía en una bolsita con el set de nikky makeup me encanto.
Cammy W.
Cammy W.
Granger, IN

Good but bigger brush is better. Good for small detail such as bottom lashes. Good full coverage of lashes, little product in bottle
Estefania B.
Estefania B.

amazing mascara! really good, my eyes get so wide. I love all of too faced mascaras!
price is a bit expensive but quality is great
Azucena O.
Azucena O.
Georgetown, DE

I really loved this mascara because it left my eyelashes looking perfect. It had not clumps and it separated my eyelashes perfect.
Noel C.
Noel C.
Burlington, NC

Love these mini sized mascaras! Perfect for travel and you can use all the product before it expires. Great deal in my opinion.
Sietara S.
Sietara S.
Calgary

My favourite mascara! Cruelty free!! It gives you lashes a long full look, but doesn't clump. The brush shape changed my life.
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, CA

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?

Join Now