Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (14)
Lauren A.
Lauren A.

This is a really good mascara. Gives them a lot of volume and is really black! Love the packaging. Good overall mascara.
Carla R.
Carla R.
Puerto Rico

This is a cute gift and it is so adorable that you don't even want to use it but sadly you have to use it amazing power!
Ammore t.
Ammore t.
Lithia Springs, GA

Seriously love listening be live this mascara . It lifts and plums your lashes. It's gives your eyes a sexy sultry look!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA

This is probably my favorite mascara ever and I have used slot of difffere t kinds. Cute packaging, full volume, love it
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Palmetto, FL

Best mascara ever!!! My favorite of them all. Pricey but will spend the money on it its so good. Great product overall!!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Andover, MA

I love having a sample size of this mascara on me at all times, it seems to last forever and really delivers an impact.
Mina M.
Mina M.

Love love love this mascara! It stays on all day, it doesn't bleed and it's super pigmented. I wear it almost everyday.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Saint Joseph, MO

nICE Size for compact and putting in your purse or pocket. I love it because it makes my lashes nice. I love it so much
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Ellijay

I have very thick eyelashes. Just too thick and sticky for me. Clumps easily........ Save you money and get Mabelline !
member-a642f93a0
member-a642f93a0
San Bernardino

Good product ! Like how it makes my lashes look and the wand is verry flattering and looks like they make it longer !
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Victorville, Ca

Is it worth biting this mascara size, or should I just wait and save up for the full size?
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!

Join Now