Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#15 in Mascara
A festive ornament with a deluxe size of the bestselling collagen-fueled mascara for voluptuous volume. This ornament contains a deluxe size of Better Than Sex Mascara. The mascara's hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts, and coats the tops and bottoms of every lash for extreme curl and dramatic lashes. It's formulated with film-forming polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear and acacia senegal tree extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place, while it's unique peptides leave intense black pigment. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan.
Photos (12)
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

This is the perfect gift for this Christmas for anyone special. The quality of this product is awesome and this is a mini you definitely have to have for every special occasion or party like the name say it's awesome
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
St.catharines, Ontario

This is honestly such a cute gift to give or get for yourself! It's so handy and great to throw in your purse if you don't want to bring your full sized mascara with you! Even though it's small it lasts forever too!
Dawa D.
Dawa D.
Portland, OR

I love this mascara so much! It is great for my short Asian eyelashes and I recommend it for anyone who wants volume for their eyelashes. I use it every day and it is great for travel. The size is great for travel!
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

These are so cute for little things to hang in the tree, as stocking stuffers, or just a nice little gift for friends, family, and even yourself. This is amazing mascara and it's so great to have it in travel size.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.

The better than sex mascara is the best and most hyped mascara ever! I find that I don't really tend to use up the whole bottle of mascara even if I wear it everyday so I think that the mini is a great investment.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Portland, OR

It's a great mascara but I wouldn't say it's better than sex. This is my go to mascara for my upper lashes. I don't use it on my lower lashes because it tends to run and smudge. Beautiful color and smooth formula.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Seattle , Wa

Love this mascara! I received it in my Ipsy bag and was so excited to try it and I wasn't disappointed! It lasts long, goes on so well, and makes my lashes look great! I totally recommend and would definitely buy.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Best mascara ever. It gives you fuller longer lashes without giving you the spider eye look. The packaging is super cute as well. Wand is very big. I've had my tube for almost 2 months now and still going strong.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Flushing, NY

Best mascara ever! I'm in love with the products of too faced! This mascara is long lasting, also it easy to apply! I bough it at sephora and I felt in love with the presentation ! I would recommend this mascara
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI

this was such a cute marketing idea on too faced's part! Mascara is a great stocking stuffer but with this ornament idea it looks even cuter hanging on the tree. And this mascara is my favorite! Repeat customer.
victoria O.
victoria O.
Merced, CA

I defiantly want to try this because just the name alone sounds interesting lol. I have very short eyelashes.. just wondering how many people this really worked for with short lashes?
Loendy R.
Loendy R.

I tried this mascara out in travel size while the formula is okay i get some product clumping on the wand. Is it possible that its simply because of the travel size tubing ? Considering making it an every day mascara?!
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

How Much are these ? and are they pretty
Stefani J.
Stefani J.

Did anyone have any problems with this mascara being clumpy?
Angela F.